Welcome to project management certification and related training, and consulting services
Passing the Exam & PMI-ACP® Online Quiz Subscription (AOS) - Practice Essentials
Do three hours of quiz practice immediately as this is your final qualification of 21 hours. Class is 18 hours. Your quiz practice is free for up to 30 days. The PMI-ACP® Exam changed July 15, 2015. We are in the current exam phrase and there is no announcement for a new PMI-ACP exam. It is highly recommended that you take your exam within 5 to 15 days. If you have knowledge gaps and wish to resit, you may do that too.
Recommended Exam Preparation procedures:
Study your book after class every night.
(1) Practice all quizzes referring to your agile Workflows as you practice them.
(2) Understand why the "wrong" answers are wrong, and why the best answer is correct on all questions. These are mock questions. The PMI organization does not provide former exam questions. Your questions may be similar or different in the exam. Practicing "right" and "wrong" reasoning, logic and cognitive thinking is the best way to prepare for a professional psychometric exam.
(3) Do all questions without repeating any quizzes. Then do a second iterations of the practice questions. This time you should be able to finish them within 3 to 4 hours. Do quizzes 5,6,7 last as these are knowledge dense areas for the exam. Study your workflows and tables provided in your pbaWorkbook.
(4) Taking your exam the next day after finishing your quizzes is preferable.
(5) Repeat your quizzes again the night before the exam or the morning before if you are doing them in the afternoon
PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, PMBOK, PMP, PgMP, PfMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, PM Network, PMI Today, Pulse of the Profession the PMI logo, and PMBOK are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.