Location: Bellevue: SmartPath LLC, 2018 156th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98007. Parking, Tea & Coffee are free.
Do you find change management to be confusing and a waste of time? Learn the purpose and objectives of change management, the supporting process, and the tools and templates for an implementation roadmap.
Learn key concepts such as classification, risk analysis, forward schedule of change, service availability projections, standard change models, and post-implementation review. You will also explore how the change management process and project management process work together.
Topics to be covered:
• The purpose/goal/objective of change management
• The value change management brings to your business or organization
• Key concepts such as classification, risk analysis, forward schedule of change, service availability projections, standard change models, change management and project management collaboration, and post implementation review
• Key roles and responsibilities
• Critical success factors and key performance indicators for change management
• Methods for assessing the maturity of your current change management process
• How to draft change management policy
Directions to SmartPath LLC, 2018 156Th Ave NE, Suite 100, Bellevue WA 98007.
Coming from the West
Take 520E towards Redmond
Take Exit 148th Ave South
Turn left onto NE 20th St
Left on 156th AVE NE
Turn right into first driveway
Go straight up the hill to the first stop sign. It's the next building on the left after the STOP sign. You can park to the right of the STOP sign or in front of the building. There is always plenty of parking and it's easy. We are in the Regus building in the Unigard Park. Parking is free.