DC Metro / Tysons Corner VA / McLean has been moved here
100% Live Video Conference Instructor Led Training has been moved here.SmartPath LLC is a PMI® Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) # 3441.The PMP® Exam will change from an Exam based on PMBOK® Guide, Version 4 to PMBOK® Guide, Version 5 on July 31, 2013.
Please plan to complete your current Exam before this date.
All Training is Instructor Led & Guaranteed To Run. All Training Materials are included. If you have questions regarding your experience send Nereda Haque, PMP your resume for review.
SmartPath LLC is a Global Registered Education Provider!
SmartPath LLC prepares you for Exam approval and to pass the PMP® Exam. Sit the Exam the next day if you are preapproved or within 7-10 days or less. Taking longer to take the Exam is also okay. Schedule your Exam date as soon as you get approval. Usually it takes 3 - 5 business days for Approval. No prior prep is required. You will receive everything you need to pass the Exam. Benefits of SmartPath LLC PMP® Certification Training
• Proven, successful learning methods. No prior training required!
• One of the highest passing rates in the U.S. Almost 100% of the time, most of SmartPath LLC's trainees in each class will pass the first time.
• Unique Customized Materials that are Exam-focused helping you pass quickly.
• Small classes held more often for easier learning.
• Lots of exercises and techniques to help increase your understanding. Understanding is key to passing.
• All training materials are included and include 13 Workflows to improve project training visibility.
• SmartPath LLC combines PMP® Certification Training with Exam Prep – no need to take 2 classes. Gives you the 35 hours of formal training plus the prep you can to pass the Exam. Learn just what you need, and no more, to get results. Cuts down training time.
• Take the exam the next day if you are preapproved or when you are comfortable to do so. Lead Project Managers, MBAs and other professionals usually take the exam within 10 days or less.
• 4 Guarantees:
Guaranteed-to-run classes – See all 4 guarantees including 6 months unlimited*
resitting opportunities at no extra charge, or rescheduling your training, along with a guarantee you will like our training. *See complete details.
• We will review your application before you submit it and teach you how to fill it out correctly in class. A Project Manager title is not required. Project management experience required: 4500 hours / 36 months of project management experience with a 4 year college degree or 7500 hours/ 60 months of project management with high school diploma or equivalent.
• Free and easy parking at our training locations; free coffee, tea and small snacks
• Group discounts for people attending on the same day.
• Training choices aligned to PMBOK® Guide
Version 4 or 5 are available. See the class menus. •You may pay by credit card, debit card or pay later through PayPal.
• If the class is not available in your location you may join using your computer through 100% Live Video Conference Instructor Led Training. Join now or see further details.
Our training uses custom materials and that have been approved by the PMI® organization. The training is also pre-approved. Only R.E.P's can give you pre-approved training PMP® Certification Training & Exam Prep that completes the requirements for you to get Exam Approval.Two Types of Training are listed here - Onsite at a location in Atlanta, GA or via Live Video Conference. Please read carefully.(1) Available Class Dates for On-Site training: If the class is showing, and is marked GTR in the menu (Guaranteed to run), then click on the dates you wish, then click on "Register for Class". While you may join the class at the last minute if there is a open seat, please join as soon as you know you want to take the class as most people will purchase a class at least two months in advance. If the class is showing, the seat is available.
(1) Two On-Site Locations - Both Locations are close to each other.
(a) Mostly this location: Business Conference Room, 5555 Glenridge Connector, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30342. Click here for a map.
(b) Sometimes this location: Business Conference Room, 1200 Abernathy Rd, Suite 1700, Atlanta, GA. Click here for a map.(2) Join an Instructor Led Live Video Conference Class via your computer.
Attend a 100% Instructor Led, Video Conference - where you have the opportunity to join a class in either of two time zones (PST or EST). More Information
on Live Video Conference Instructor Led Training.
Details about the PMP® Training.
See(About the Training
such as how quickly you can take the Exam;
Also What You Will Receive
; Daily Schedule and Training Outline
; PMP® Class Objectives
; Trainee Testimonials
; Questions and Answers that may be helpful - FAQ
Articles on the PMP® Exam.
Some PMP® Practice Questions
; Four Guarantees.
Click on the class link below for all class details