You receive 37.5 hours of formal education and the training is structured to put you at the best vantage point to pass the Exam. If you are already pre-approved this class is a great Confidence Booster & Exam Prep so you can take the Exam the day after if desired. The class comes with lots of exercises and prep materials. All materials are included in the class. You can also join the class with no project management training at all and pass the PMP® Exam in approximately 10 days from the first day of training. PMI® Exam approval usually takes 3 to 5 business days. If you have many gaps you may need to resit in class. You may resit onsite or through Live Video Conference. There is no charge to resit a class for up to six months. If you resit a class bringing your materials with you to class is required as we only provide this once.
Please take the time to read about our four guarantees, class objectives, 4 or 5 day schedules, outlines, benefits, breakdown of class schedules, start to finish processes and more by clicking here.
Or choose one of our other classes that is 100% Live
Video Conference Instructor Led training. Each class is limited to 10 people in the class room to encourage interaction. There may be up to 3 more online with a total of 13. Or less in class and some resits online. Click on the class title link for more information. For 4 day classes try the PMP® Weekends or PMP® BootCamps if you want to sit the Exam on the next day.
You will learn the concepts and connections through exercises and workflows that will help you understand the context of the Exam questions. These learning tools add lots of visibility to project management and increase your understanding. "Understand it. Don't Cram it." This is our motto. Understanding is crucial in order to pass the PMP® Exam. The more you understand the faster you will pick out the context of the situational questions, thus lessening their difficulty for you.For PMP® Certification Training with Exam Prep, You Will Receive:
• 37.5 hours of Instructor Led Learning & a Certificate of completion that qualifies you for the 35 hours of required formal education
• pmWorkbook – Covers all Exam areas including understanding of concepts, connections & context through special exercises, plus the roles of the project manage
• 13 laminated Workflows for project visibility and increased understanding
• Time off for lunch
• Onsite people: Free parking, coffee, tea, snacks
• About 530 PMP® Practice Exam questions in class, plus about 75 on our website & our Members Only Linkedin SmartPath LLC Network combined
• The authorization to resit all or portion of the class for up to six months – onsite or through Live Video Conference through your computer based on seat availability and upon submission of your Exam application to the Project Management Institute. See our 4 guarantees
• Permission to reschedule if you need to in order to accommodate emergencies or changes in your schedule
• Credentialed PMP® Instructors with 10 plus years of project management experience
• Practice Exam & Checklist Overview of what you must know in order to pass the ExamSmartPath LLC gives you the opportunity for teacher assistance again by re-sitting areas of training or the whole class again for up to six months. This is much more effective than listening to replays online. If you are far from Bellevue, WA or McLean, VA you may resit via Live Video Conference. In fact, if you live in or near Bellevue, WA or McLean, VA and still prefer to resit via Live Video Conference, this is an option for you. No other company provides this much instructor led help for you! We are committed to your passing!
Many people take the PMP® Exam within 10 days or less. However, you do not lose any part of our 4 guarantees
if you don't take the Exam within a certain period of time. You can take the Exam when you're comfortable. You will receive all the materials and tools you need to pass the Exam.How to Pick a PMP® Training Company What our customers say
about SmartPath LLC's training.