SmartPath LLC offers 4 day and 5 day classes. We call classes that are 4 days in a row Boot Camps. Classes that are held Monday to Friday, we call 5 Week Days. And then we have Weekend Classes. We will do evening training for groups or other flexible schedules that meet your needs. What exam should you take? If you want less to learn, take Version 4. As we get closer to the Version 5 exam on July 31, assess your training needs to match your goals, experience and capabilities. Most project lead professionals take the Exam within 10 days or less. So this information should guide you.
When: See above dates and times in the above drop down menu.
Where: SmartPath LLC
2010 Corporate Ridge, Suite 700, McLean VA 22102
We Can Help You Pass - Look No Further - Get Results Now! Success is Found Here!
To guarantee your seat, don't wait! Many people join 6 weeks in advance. To Register for Class, Click on the "Add to Cart" button above and join the class now! Payment will be required at the same time. If the class is showing it is still available for you to join, although it is may be necessary to register at least 14 - 21 days before the first day of class to get a seat or to hold the class date. Group discounts are for groups taking the class on the same day. You may use either a credit card, or debit card or PayPal.
Time & Date: See Above Menu
Location - Tysons Corner, McLean, VA SmartPath LLC Training Center, 2010 Corporate Ridge, 7th Floor, VA 22102. Click here for a map.
If you are looking for online training via 100% Instructor Led Live Video Conference, click here.
Benefits of SmartPath LLC PMP® Certification Training
At SmartPath LLC we devised better, faster methods to achieve the PMP® Certification Proven, successful learning methods. Guaranteed to run at time of purchase. No prior training required! Most can go from zero training to passing within 3 weeks or less. Some do it in 3 days or less! Local Provider to WA and VA. Most companies don’t allow you to re-sit the training unless you fail the Exam. At SmartPath LLC you can resit again to help you prevent failure. We have unlimited resitting within your 6 months training window, whatever your reason. See all details.
• One of the highest passing rates in the U.S. Almost 100% of the time, most of SmartPath LLC's trainees in each class will pass the first time. Your passing is our Mission. Your passing is our Mission!
• Unique, Unsurpassed Customized Materials and Training that are Exam-focused helping you pass quickly.
• Small classes held more often for easier learning.
• Lots of exercises and techniques to help increase your understanding. Understanding is key to passing.
• All training materials are included and include 13 Workflows to improve project training visibility.
• SmartPath LLC combines PMP® Certification Training with Exam Prep – no need to take 2 classes. Gives you the 35 hours of formal training plus the prep you can to pass the Exam. Learn just what you need, and no more, to get results. Cuts down training time.
• Take the exam the next day if you are preapproved or when you are comfortable to do so. Lead Project Managers, MBAs and other professionals usually take the exam within 10 days or less.
• 4 Guarantees: Guaranteed-to-run classes – Includes 6 months unlimited* training. *See complete details.
• We will review your application before you submit it and teach you how to fill it out correctly in class. A Project Manager title is not required. Project management experience required: 4500 hours / 36 months of project management experience with a 4 year college degree or 7500 hours/ 60 months of project management with high school diploma or equivalent.
• Free and easy parking at our training locations; free coffee, tea and small snacks
• Group discounts for people attending on the same day. • Training choices aligned to PMBOK® Guide Version 4 or 5 are available. See the class menus. •You may pay by credit card, debit card or pay later through PayPal.
Available Class Dates: If the class is showing, it is available. No more than 13 people are accepted in each class, including those joining on 100% Live Video Conference or re-sit trainees. Most classes average 6 to 8 people. So if you need a specific date, join now.All classes here are guaranteed to run. Register now to keep the training dates you want!
About the PMP® 5 Day Training: This training is from 8:30 AM to 5 PM from Monday to Friday.
About the 4 day PMP® Boot Camp: Mostly it is offered Monday to Thursday, Tuesday to Friday or Thursday to Sunday. It runs from 8 AM to 6:15 PM. Last day ends at 5:45 PM.
About PMP® Weekend Training - 4 day class: It is usually offered consecutive weekends. You may be able to finish on another weekend if it is better for you. See Flexible training information below. Around holidays you will sometimes find a training weekend, followed by a holiday weekend, followed by another training weekend so there is a break.
Flexible Training to Work Around Your Schedule: You may combine the first two days of any 4 day class with the last two days of any other 4 day class. (Boot Camps and/or Weekends). Just make sure days 1,2,3,4 are in order. You can still purchase this class online by picking the class with the first two days that you wish to have and write the last two days in the comments box in the 'Register for Class' menu. Or simply call and purchase it over the phone.