SharePoint for Project Managers
You will be training on a Full Enterprise System with wide open permission. You cannot get this kind of training anywhere in the U.S. but at SmartPath LLC. This class is recommended for anyone working on the Project Team. Because Project Server 2010 is a part of our SharePoint you will find out to effectively use Project Server inside of SharePoint to manager your projects.
This Class, when scheduled is guaranteed to run
.Prequisites - SharePoint Experience and Project Management Experience
PDUs - 7 hours. All training is taught by PMP® Trainers.
(1) If you took SharePoint 2010 I & II for End Users
or other SharePoint 2010 User training then you don't need any other pre-requisite training. You may also take this Microsoft 365 Online Subscription SharePoint 2010 End User
class as a prerequisite.
(2) Project management experience - It is advisable that you have business or project experience. Companies often send their people to Overview of Project Management Foundations,
a one day class that familiarizes the participant with crucial project management knowledge. This class or other similiar training will fulfill prerequisite requirements.
If you need assistance, call Nereda at 360-584-8614 or Email Nereda Haque, PMP.
You can use this class training to accumulate knowledge so you can sit for the SharePoint 2010 Certification MOS: 77-886 Exam. This class is a partial fulfillment of the End User certification learning. We recommend that all trainees practice online and do this class
if they want to get certified. You can practice for up to one year online.To guarantee your seat, don't wait! Many people join 6 weeks in advance. To Register for Class, Click on the "Add to Cart" button above and join the class now! Payment will be required at the same time. If the class is showing it is still available for you to join, although it is may be necessary to register at least 14 - 21 days before the first day of class to get a seat or to hold the class date. Group discounts are for groups taking the class on the same day.
You may use either a credit card, or debit card or PayPal.You will receive:
• class materials
• certificate of completion for 7 hours
• free coffee or tea, free snacks, free parking
• one hour for lunch
• great instruction
• This class may be used for 7 hours of formal project management contact hours towards PMP® Exam approval.
• 7 PDUs if you have a PMP®, PgMP®, or PMI-ACP® credentialOutline: SharePoint for Project Management
1. Setting up a PMIS (Project management Information System) using SharePoint
Creating the Project Site
Create Project Share Folders
Project Management Plan
Enterprise Environmental Factors
Organizational Process Assets
2. Creating and Sharing Project Working documents
Project Issues Log
Project Change Request
Project Organization and RACI
Documents Change Control & Ownership
3. Collaboration in Project Initiation Processes
Stakeholder Management Strategy
Change Control Board
Requirements Collection Techniques, Categorization and Prioritization
Risk Management team, Categorization and Scoring
Quality Statement / Policy
SharePoint access, documents updates and ownership
4. Collaboration in Project Planning Processes
Requirements Management Plan, Requirements
Documentation and Requirements Traceability Matrix Project Scope Statement
Source selection criteria
5. Collaboration in Project Executing Processes
Project staff assignments
6. Collaboration in Project Monitoring and Control Processes
Quality control measurements
7. Collaboration in Project Closing Processes
Organizational Process Assets Updates
SmartPath LLC's SharePoint System also using Project Server.Directions to SmartPath LLC, 2018 156Th Ave NE, Suite 100, Bellevue WA 98007.