Welcome to project management certification and related training, and consulting services
Organizational Training for Project Management & Related Training - At your site or ours in MI, WA, DC, MA, NJ
About Training for Organizations:
NAICS: Main: 611430
1. U.S. States where we are licensed to do business: SmartPath LLC conducts training in WA, DC, MI, NJ and MA. We maintain local Training rooms in WA, MI and DC. We use "conference rooms for hire" in other areas. We would love to hear what you'd like us to do for your organization.
2. Australia. We are also registered to do business in Australia. ARBN 618 198 057
3. Established classrooms: Organizations are encouraged to send their trainees to our established classrooms if they are in the Greater Seattle Area, Detroit area in Troy MI or in Washington DC. Most organizations prefer to send one or two trainees at a time within our local areas. If the training is a certification training, attendees feel freer to ask questions when their colleagues are not around.
4. For local organizations within DC Metro, Troy-Detroit Metro or Greater Seattle Areas: Talk to us about your overall yearly certification needs and we will work out pricing for you based on how many expected people you will be sending to our classrooms on a yearly basis. Call Nereda Haque at SmartPath LLC at 360-584-8614.
5. Types of Training: Talk to us about your organizational needs regarding areas such as PMI-ACP® (Agile) Training, PMP® and CAPM® Certifications, PMI-PBA Certifications, Business Skills, and Project Management skills. We also offer Business Processes & Enterprise Process modeling, business analysis, requirements management, Six Sigma, and Power BI for business users' data management and decision making. Contact Nereda Haque, PMP at 360-584-8614 or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, PMBOK, PMP, PgMP, PfMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, PM Network, PMI Today, Pulse of the Profession the PMI logo, and PMBOK are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.