PgMP® Certification Training with Prep. This class will be offered in 2018 once the new exam comes out.Audience for the PgMP Exam
This class is specifically designed for enterprise-wide Program Managers who wish to become PgMP certified. You don't need to be PMP certified before you take this certification; however, you should be well acquainted with project management best practices on updated basis. Please go to pmi.org and download your PgMP Exam Handbook.Who may attend this class?
This instructor led training is personally delivered. It is particularly suited for Project Managers who are seeking certification in Program Management or for Professional Development purposes. This training is also suitable for Project Managers, Resource Managers, Program Managers (not certified), and Portfolio Managers.The PgMP Exam
: In order to get PgMP Certified, you need a panel review from the Project Management Institute. You have to go to their facility. After that, you can take the exam. You need to pass both events. This exam will test "the practitioner’s competence, and determine the level of salience, criticality and frequency of each knowledge, tasks, and skills required to perform to the industry wide standard in the role of a program manager."
Although PMI does not require you to have a PMP Certification to take this class, we feel that it will be difficult to pass the PgMP Exam if you don't have the knowledge that our PMP Certification with Exam Prep training provides, and if your experience doesn't comprise of an enterprise-wide level of Program Management. However, you may take the class for PDUs without taking the exam or the class content may prove valuable to those seeking to better their careers.PgMP Certification Content Outline & Information
if the trainee is taking this class for PgMP Certification exam purposes, the trainee must pass two PMI Evaluations :
Evaluation 1: - Panel Review
Evaluation 2: - Multiple Choice Examination – you will be called on to demonstrate your competence in both situational and scenario-based questions. Date and Time:
Click on the down arrow in the above menu to see dates and times.Method of Training & Locations: Onsite or Live Online:
1) Bellevue, WA - SmartPath LLC - 2018 156th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98007. Parking is Free. Bellevue, WA is in the Great Seattle Metropolitan area in Northern Washington State.
2) Washington, DC: SmartPath LLC, 1050 Connecticut Ave NW, Floor 5, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20036. Click here
for directions and DC Metro & Parking Information & Instructions
3) 100% Live Video Conference Class using your computer or tablet from anywhere. Training is hosted from both the East & West Coast of the U.S. We do not accept cellphone connections. All instructions will be sent after we process your order. A log-on URL will be sent out the night before each day of class.To guarantee your seat, don't wait! Many people join 6 weeks in advance. To Register for Class, Click on the "Add to Cart" button above and join the class now! Payment will be required at the same time. If the class is showing it is still available for you to join, although it is may be necessary to register at least 14 - 21 days before the first day of class to get a seat or to hold the class date. Group discounts are for groups taking the class on the same day.
You may use either a credit card, or debit card or PayPal.This Class Is Aligned to the PgMP® Exam Outline and will be updated in 2018
1. An introduction
2. Strategic Program Management
4. Change Management
5. Program Management Processes
6. Common process components
7. Themes in the Program Management Life Cycle
Initiating process group
Planning Process group
Executing process group
Monitoring & Controlling process group
Closing process group
8. Benefits Management
9. Stakeholder Management
10. Governance What You Will Receive at SmartPath LLC Training Locations
• Class materials
• 24 hours of training
• Certificate of completion
• Expert instruction
• Free coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and small snacks for onsite traineesWhat you Will Not Receive
• Free resitting is not offered as this class is not a high demand class so will only be offered occasionally.PMP Cert Prep DC;
or PMP Cert Prep Bellevue, WA
; or PMP Cert Prep Live Online
; or Testimonials:
or Agile PMI-ACP
Certification Prep. PMI-PBA Cert
for BA projects
* "Provider is a member of PMI's R.E.P. Program and PMI does not specifically endorse, approve, or warrant R.E.Ps products, courses, publications or services."
PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, PMBOK, PMP, PgMP, PfMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, PM Network, PMI Today, Pulse of the Profession the PMI logo, and PMBOK are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.