SmartPath LLC is a PMI® Registered Education Provider, # 3441. Almost 100% of the time, everyone in our classes will pass.
of PMI-ACP® Training.
Most of the trainees will pass the first time in each class almost 100% of the time!Advantages of SmartPath LLC's PMI-ACP® Certification with Exam Prep Training
• Proven, successful learning methods, high passing rates
• Workflows to guide your understanding and provide visual guidance on projects
• Exam Practice Questions
• Methodology recitals and practice
• Visual guides to create Agile management artifacts
• 27 PDUs if you are PMP® or PgMP® certified.
• All the Prep you need to pass the PMI-ACP® Exam
• Free parking, coffee, tea and small snacks provided for onsite trainees
• Group discounts for people attending on the same day
• Most companies don’t allow you to re-sit the training unless you fail the Exam. At SmartPath LLC you can resit again to help you prevent failure. You may resit for up to 6 months from the first day of training.
This class was designed by Mo Haque, MSEE, MSEE, PMP who has more than 20 years leading IT Projects and also Managed IT Development Projects using Agile, Voice of Customer, JAD/RAD, and QFD. He uses UML to draw upon requirements and create functional and technical documents to facilitate IT Development.About Dates and Times:
All classes are currently taught by Mo Haque and they are both onsite and in the Class Room. If you need to, you may combine some of each. Since we get a lot of developers or IT Project Managers in this training we understand that class flexibility is important to you, so please feel free to have some flexibility in picking your training dates. Pick the first day you wish to attend training and write in the other days in the comments box in the "add to cart" menu. There are 3 training days, so just make select one first day class, then one second day class, followed by one third training day. We don't mind if you mixed time zones. That is up to you if you are doing all or part via Live Video Conference.Instructor for Scheduled training is Mo Haque, Bellevue WA or Via Live Video and Tysons Corner, VA Classes: Mo Haque, PMP, MSEE, MSEE
. Mo Haque, PMP is the Director of Training for SmartPath LLC's education programs. Mo Haque is a long time PMP® Certification Trainer experiencing the power of efficient teams first hand. He also spent years in both product development and IT development where he used Agile methodologies where it was advantageous to do so.To guarantee your seat, don't wait! Many people join 6 weeks in advance. To Register for Class, Click on the "Add to Cart" button above and join the class now! Payment will be required at the same time. If the class is showing it is still available for you to join, although it is may be necessary to register at least 14 - 21 days before the first day of class to get a seat or to hold the class date. Group discounts are for groups taking the class on the same day.
You may use either a credit card, or debit card or PayPal.Locations:
1) SmartPath LLC - 2018 156th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98007. Bellevue, WA is in the Great Seattle Metropolitan area in Northern Washington State.
2) SmartPath LLC - 2010 Corporate Ridge, Suite 700, McLean VA 22102/Tysons Corner VA is near Washington DC and Maryland, Vienna, Falls Church, Dunn Loring, Fairfax, Arlington and Alexandria.
3) Online - join the class via Live Video Conference through your computer. This class is an add-on to our location training and you can participate fully in the class. You can see the whiteboard, the presentation and the teacher. If you are joining the class this way we will mail you all the materials ahead of the class. Please allow two to three business days to receive the materials. So plan ahead.
4) Other listed locations: TBD or your group trainingTimes and Dates:
See the above menu and click on the down arrow. Please see the above menu. Please note that if you are doing the class via Live Video Conference that PST means Pacific Standard Time and EST means Eastern Standard Time. There is 3 hours difference between the time zones.About the Class:
This class will provide you with 21 hours of certification training as well as 6 hours of PMI-ACP® Exam Prep throughout the class. Total training time is 27 hours. PMI-ACP® Exam Prep is important whether or not you take the Exam as it will increase your retention, enhance your understanding and equipment you to lead Agile Projects.PMI-ACP® Training Objectives
To Provide Agile Project Management Training that:
• Prepares you for the PMI-ACP® Certification Exam
• Prepares you to excel as an Agile PM. You will use Agile Manifestos, domains, Methodologies, Workflows, Handouts and selected documents.
• Is Process-Driven - Connects Agile manifestos and principles with PM roles.
• Is Easy-to-follow Processes based on industry standards. Connects process outputs based on the situation and use of the right tool & technique
• Is Understandable. "Understand it. Don't Cram it."Learning Objectives
Learn and understand Agile Project Management Certification requirements, Agile Manifestos, Domains, Methodologies, and tools & techniques so that you can:
• Apply learned processes in managing an agile proect in real life project management
• Produce needed documents to manage agile projects.
• Understand Agile project management and not cram it.
• Apply for the certification examination and PASS.
| # || Requirements ||Description
| 1. || General Project Management Experience || • 2,000 hours working on project teams|
• These hours must be earned within the last 5 years
• Active PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement.
| 2. || Agile Project Experience || • 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies |
• These hours are in addition to the 2,000 hours required in "general project experience".
•These hours must be earned within the last 3 years
| 3. || Training in Agile Practices || • 21 contact hours |
• Hours must be earned in Agile practices
| 4. || Examination || • Tests knowledge of Agile Fundamentals
If you do not have enough Agile hours to take the Exam at this time but you would like to join the class, you are welcome to do so. You will receive a certificate of completion from SmartPath LLC. If you have a PMP® or a PgMP® credential, you will earn 27 PDUs by taking the training.
This class comes with three days of initial training and a two hour Exam Review Class at the end of the class.
Requirements - High School or Equivalent or higher
Examination: Tests your knowledge of Agile fundamentals and ability to apply your knowledge to basic projects.
For more information, please visit: PMI®'s website.
You can download the PMI-ACP Handbook, The Examination Content Outline, the examination reference list and more. Also read "Who should apply."Maintenance of the Agile Credential:
30 PDUs /3 CEUs every 3 years in Agile project management. If you also hold the Agile credential & the PMP® or PgMP® credential, the hours will also apply toward the PMP® credential.The Agile Exam:
100 scored items and 20 unscored (pre-test) items. Agile tools and techniques are 50% of the Exam. Agile knowledge and skills are 50% of the Exam.You Will Receive
• 27 hours of training
• 27 PDUs if you already have a PMI® PMP® or PgMP® credential
• Certificate for training
• You will cover Agile tools & techniques
• You will cover Agile knowledge and skills
• Methodology recitals and practice
• One hour off for lunch
• Class Materials including 8, 11" x 17" Workflows to give you visibility - Visual guides to create Agile management artifacts
• 2 hour Practice Exam at the end of training
• • You may resit training for up to 6 months from the first day of class onsite (based on seat availability) or via Live Video Conference.
• Free small snacks, coffee, tea and parking for training held at SmartPath LLC locations.
Upon Passing the Exam, you will be: PMI® Agile Certified Practitioner - PMI-ACP®ACP® Course Outline
Agile Project Management Certification Course Topics
1. Agile Vs. Traditional Project Management
2. Project Leadership
3. Project Team
4. Project Scope
5. Project Schedule
6. Project Budget
7. Product Quality
8. Project Metrics
9. Continuous Improvement
10. Certification Exam Prep
Agile tools and techniques, knowledge and skills is the primary emphasis in order to pass the PMI-ACP® Exam.PMI-ACP® Exam Information*
Exam Fee PMI® Member: $435
Exam Fee Non PMI® Member: $495
Repeat Exam PMI® Member: $335
Repeat Exam Non PMI® Member: $395
Credential Renewal PMI® Member: $90
Credential Renewal Non PMI® Member: $130Recent testimonial:
The exam was heavily focused on Scrum and XP. As you said during the class, if you know the principles and the manifesto, you should pass. As I answered the questions, I chose the best options that fit the principles and the manifesto." Michael R., PMP, PMI-ACP Passed April 19, 2013. Finished training on April 2. PMI-ACP® credential information
For further questions, please call Nereda Haque,PMP at
360-584-8614 (cell) or email her.