PMI-ACP® Agile Certification Training Exam Prep in Washington DC again soon, Bellevue (Seattle), Troy, MI or 100% Live Video Conference. The PDU for the new Exam training will be: AS203. The new PMI-ACP exam begins 3/26/18. The new PMI-ACP exam started 3/26/17. Fast Links
; PMI-ACP Exam Requirements
; What Materials Cover - Outline
SmartPath LLC is a Global Registered Education Provider* (R.E.P.) of PMI's R.E.P. Program, # 3441.Class Description
: The class is taught over 3 days, and you will receive 21 contact hours for exam approval at the end of class. The training is focused on what you need to know in order to pass the PMI-ACP exam, although this same knowledge provides the skills you need to know to lead your Agile project. This class teaches scrum and 9 other methodologies. The PMI-ACP agile credential stands for PMI Certified Agile Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® credential. SmartPath LLC's Agile Workbook is included. No other materials are necessary. A free 30-Day PMI-ACP Online Quiz Practice Subscription is also included and starts on day one of class. This training price for "do it again" training does not include a 3rd exam pass guarantee. Training is aligned to the PMBOK Guide(R)
, Sixth Edition, and the PMI-ACP Exam Outline.
See our testimonials.
Times and dates are listed by the onsite location or the live video conference time zone of Eastern or Pacific (ET or PT). Please click on the down arrow above the green "add to cart" button to see more options. To purchase, click on the dates you want, then click on "add to cart" or call 360-584-8614. All weekday and Bellevue WA training is 8 AM to 4:30 PM, and all MI and DC Weekend training is 8:15 AM to 4:45 PM.
Method of Training & Locations: Onsite or Live Online:
1) Bellevue, WA - SmartPath LLC - 2018 156th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98007. Parking is Free. Bellevue, WA is in the Great Seattle Metropolitan area in Northern Washington State.
2) Washington, DC: SmartPath LLC, 1050 Connecticut Ave NW, Floor 5, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20036. Click here for directions and DC Metro & Parking Information & Instructions
(3) Troy, MI: When: See dates and times: For class times: See the "add to cart" above, and click on the down arrow to see available dates. Class times can also be found in the class descriptions if you scroll down.
(4) 100% Live Video Conference Class using your computer or tablet from anywhere. Training is hosted in both Eastern and Pacific Times. We do not accept cellphone connections. All instructions will be sent after we process your order.
These classes represent the industry's best practices for Agile. PMI Agile Certification training course with Exam Prep provides the 21 hours you need for Exam approval, as well as prepares you for PMI-ACP Exam. The PMI-ACP credential is a Project Management Institute credential.
Call Nereda Haque, PMP if you have further questions, would like her to assess your Agile experience, or you prefer to purchase over the phone at 1-855-SMART50 or 360-584-8614.
(1) Mo Haque, MSEE, PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA in Bellevue WA, Troy, MI and Washington DC: For more about click here. Mo Haque is the Director of SmartPath LLC's Educational Program.
(2) Coby Stites, PMI-ACP: Most Weekend Training in Bellevue WA. He is also very experienced in Agile methodologies. His information will appear on our website shortly.
Passing: Passing is dependent on your ability to understand the class content and materials, and how a trainee applies this learning when they do their online quiz practice. Applying cognitive thinking, reasoning and logic while practicing is essential.Class Outline of Areas covered:
Manifesto & Agile Mindset
Agile PM (APM)
Appropriate Business Stakeholders
Tools and Techniques
PDU # is AS203. See PDU Details Below if you are updating your PMI certifications. All training is aligned to the PMI-ACP Exam Outline.
See PDU Details Below
|PMI-ACP Exam Breakdown by Category|
||Percent in Exam
||Number of Questions in Exam |
||Agile Principles and Mindset||16%
||Team Performance||16||16 |
|Domain V.||Adaptive Planning||12%||12|
|Domain VI.||Problem Detection and Resolution||10%||10|
||Continuous Improvement (Product, Process,People
Note: The PDU or contact hour number is AS2O1-B starting for the dates May 24 to 26 class of 2017 going forward. If you took your Agile training prior to this date, then use AS201-A for PDU acceptance.
(1) This class does not Include the PMI-ACP Exam or PMI® Membership. See See the main Agile page
for these details.
(2) Includes 30 days of free Online Quiz Practice starting with the last day of training and new training materials. 3 to 6 hours of practice after class
(3) This class is guaranteed to run at the time of purchase.
(4) Rescheduling is free.
(5) Free resitting for up to six months from the first day of training, either live video conference, onsite in DC or Bellevue WA. Onsite resitting is subject to available seats 2 days before training begins, otherwise you may resit Live Online. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request resitting. You will be notified prior to training whether or not you are onsite or Live. If you prefer Live then you won't get an email. Mention your resitting preference when you email. Thank you.
(6) See all class guarantees
.About the PMI-ACP Online Quiz Subscription
. It is free for up to 30 days. We doubt you will need them past this time. Additional quiz practice resubscription or quiz extension: 30 days for $59, and 15 days for $39. 60 days is $79.How to purchase the class:
All class dates shown are available for purchase. Onsite seats at SmartPath LLC in Washington DC are limited to 7 people and in Bellevue-Seattle are limited to 9 people. A few live online trainees or live online resitters may participate in the class. Please plan your training so you ensure that you have a seat. Click on the down arrow, then click on the dates you want, then click on "add to cart" and follow the menus. It is advisable to plan at least one to 3 months in advance. If you are awaiting organizational approval let us know so we can reserve you a seat temporarily. You may use either a credit card, or debit card, PayPal or choose pay later using PayPal in the “add to cart” menu. If you prefer you may purchase over the phone by calling 360-584-8614 or 1-855-SMART50.