Six Sigma for Executives Class in Washington DC or Bellevue Seattle. This high level class is for senior executives to understand Lean Six Sigma that helps companies make the transformation from a traditional business operational management to a process oriented management. This transformation enhances operational understanding, ownership, control and transactions.
This training will introduce you to Lean Six Sigma helping you make informed decisions about this methodology and its implementation in your organization.SmartPath LLC's Training Locations:
(1) Bellevue, WA: Seattle area - 2018 156th Ave NE, Bellevue WA 98007. (Take 520 to 148th, to 20th to 156th NE. Parking is free at this location.
The bus picks up and drops off at the entrance off 156th Ave NE.
(2) Washington, DC: Washington Square Building on the Corner of "L" and Connecticut - 1050 Connecticut Ave NW, 10th Floor, Suite 1,000, Washington, DC 20036. Parking for the building is on 18th Street. DC Parking and Redline Metro, and also blue, orange and silver metros close by Instructor:
Mo Haque, PMP, PMI-PBA, PMI-ACP, EDMP-2, Six Sigma Greenbelt, CMfgT (Certified Manufacturing Technologist) from Society of Manufacturing Engineers. He has global experience in managing large projects and quality teams, for Manufacturing, IT, Retail, Engineering Education and Process Improvement.
The learning objectives are:
• Understand why a company should utilize Six Sigma and Lean methodologies
• Learn the roles of measurement and statistics in Six Sigma
• Gain exposure to a range of tools, from simple to advanced
• Understand the value of combining Six Sigma with Lean methodology
• Understand when and why to apply Six Sigma and Lean tools
• Engage in a step-by-step application of the methodology and tools
• Develop a rollout plan and outline the roles of executives and leaders in supporting that plan
• Understand the seven basic quality tools, so you may implement them in your organizationYou Will Receive:
Certificate for 7 contact hours
7 PDUs if you have a PMI-PBA®, PMP, PgMP, PfMP, or PMI-ACP credential
PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, PgMP, PfMP, PMI-SP, PMI, RMP, PMI, and PMBOK, are the registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.