SmartPath LLC's PMI® Certifications Training and Prep.SmartPath LLC is a Global Registered Education Provider* (R.E.P.) of PMI's R.E.P. Program, # 3441
bringing you what you need to know in order to pass a PMI exams. Our approach is to incorporate understanding, cognitive thinking, logic and reasoning. Our exam training classes will also provide you tools and skills so you can lead your projects (both traditional and agile), programs, or BA team with confidence. You will also understand your role, and when and how you collaborate with operations' senior management. The classes below are all Live Instructor Led Training. They are also offered by 100% Live Video Conference as well as Live in the classroom.Let us help you understand whether you can meet the requirements for the exam/s of your choice
If you are considering one or more of these trainings, we are happy to review your exam qualifications for free before you purchase the training.
PMP® Certification with Exam Prep
for Project Management Professional(PMP)®. This is a traditional project management certification.
(2) PMI-ACP® Certification with Exam Prep
. This is Agile Project Management and the class discusses a whole lot more the Agile Product Manager's role.
(3) PMI-PBA® Certification
Certifications (Professional in Business Analysis). It is about organizational needs assessment and requirements management, opportunity and problem identification, change management, and business analysis practice.
(4) PgMP® Certification with Prep
- Practicing Program Management. Offered yearly in 3 areas, MI, DC, and WA and by Live Video Conference for all training dates
(5) CAPM® trainees take their training with the PMP Class where they receive a view of the big picture and learn from others. You can read about the CAPM exam requirements
(6) Scheduling Certification: Here's the certification designed for professionals in scheduling. It's called PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)®
. We have posted a training August 27 to 30 so join this class if you want one. We're not anticipating offering it often, unless we have an organizational request.
(7) Professional Development - PDU Choices
. We have many classes to help you or your organization grow.Any industry professional is welcome to join our training who wants to learn, even if they don't wish to take the exam.
* "Provider is a member of PMI's R.E.P. Program and PMI does not specifically endorse, approve, or warrant R.E.Ps products, courses, publications or services." The PMI Registered Education Provider Logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc. PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, PgMP, PfMP, PMI, and PMBOK, are the registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.