PMP Certification with Exam Prep Training Content, Material & Learning Tools for the Exam starting 1-2-2021.
See 4-day or Two Weekend PMP® Certification with Exam Prep schedules and purchase URL.
You can also Shorter Preps
Retraining Loyalty / 2 PDU options are also on this page.SmartPath LLC Badge: SmartPath LLC is a PMI(R) Authorized Training Partner (A.T.P)
Mo Haque, MSEE, PMP PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, CMfgT, EDMP. PMI(R) Authorized Partner Instructor Qualifications: Verify all.Mo Haque's experience
. Mo Haque is a highly experienced instructor.SmartPath LLC Provides a Comprehensive PMP(R) Training Materials & Tools Package A. Class Slides Training Book:
Our Class Slides are provided by the Project Management Institute, Inc. PMI(R) Authorized PMP(R) Exam Prep content. This content was produced by PMI)R) in order to develop high quality PMP exam-focused training. It is order through Logical Operations (LO) by us for you. This content is provided in both print and digital and it's included in the training price with the exception of extra taxes and shipping fees where applicable if you don't live
within the lower U.S. 48 states: Provide us your address and phone number and we will be able to provide you a quote. We allow shipping and tax of up to $27 so you would only pay the portion above that amount. In the U.S. the sales tax is based on $99 for the printed book / digital. Please allow up to 10 days for the print copy to arrive as upon receiving your order, we will order your print/digital, through PMI's partner, Logical operations / LO Choice, then they arrange the shipping and send you an email with login information. We anticipate that an email with your digital login will reach you within 4 to 5 working days. Please keep a lookout for it and check your spam often. B. Supplemental Content including Workflows will be available in Digital format for Live Online Training, and they will be provided in Print and or Digital for Onsite training:
SmartPath LLC provides supplemental content is aligned to the PMI(R) Authorized PMP(R) Exam Prep book to enhance your learning for the exam through providing additional exam visibility, and job visibility so you can drive project value at work. Supplemental content descriptions:I. Workflows for PMP New Exam based on IBP (Industry Best Practices) & ECO (Exam Content Outline)
Workflows 1 to 15 (a link to purchase the Workflow set in 3 sizes will be shown here as we get closer to the training.
1. Operations and Project Environment
2. Project Inception and Governance Framework (PM Framework)
3. Managing a Project Using One (1) of Five (5) Different Methodologies
4. Framework for Managing an Adaptive Project Lifecycle
5. Framework for Managing a Predictive
6. Sequential Flow of PM Processes
7. Integration Planning and Management
8. Scope Planning and Management
9. Schedule Planning and Management
10. Budget & Resource Planning and Management
11 Quality Planning and Management
12. Communications & Stakeholder Planning and Management
13. Risk Planning and Management
14. Procurement Planning and Management
15. Team Planning and Management II - Table Depicting Items 1 to 7
The following areas depict the PMI(R) Authorized PMP(R) Exam Prep content, cross referenced with the following:
1. Lesson Titles
2. Book Sections
4. Brief Description of Process Details.
5. Process Names
6. Sequence Flow Numbers
7. Page Numbers C. Practice Exam Quizzes
aligned to the EOC, with over 1,900 questions, 200 of them cloned questions, aligned to the EOC (Exam Outline Content):
1. Quiz A. Project Management Processes
2. Quiz B. Project Management Concepts
3. Quiz C. Project Management Agile Concepts
4. Quiz D. Project Management Mixed Fuzzy - 1
5. Quiz E. Project Management - People, Teams, & Mixed
6. Quiz F. Project Management - Plan & Manage
7. Quiz G. Project Management Combined Domains
8. Quiz H. Project Management Mixed Fuzzy - 2
9. Quiz I. Integration, Communications, and Stakeholders
7. Quiz J. Scope, Time, and Cost
8. Quiz K. Quality, Resource, Risk, and Procurement
9. Quiz L. Change Requests, Roles & Responsibilities, and Code of Conduct D. Exam Prep Roadmap Steps to Success:
1. Solving Activities Exercises in the PMI(R) Authorized PMP(R) Exam Prep (PAPEP) content in print and digital.
2. Exercises solving process sequences.
3. Final Exam Review Checklist.
3. Take your PMP Exam. E. Exam Prep Roadmap Steps to Success:
Online Quiz Practice for up to 60 days post class, and it starts on the third day of class for 4-day classes, and the fourth day of class for 5 day classes.