SmartPath LLC is a PMI® Registered Education Provider - #3441
. PMBOK® Guide based Version 5 exam
starts July 31, 2013. You may continue to do Version 4 training. The Version 4 exam can be taken up to and including July 30. Last training class is July 9 to 12 - 2013 for the Version 4 Exam. Version 5 training starts on July 15, 2013. Classes are clearly marked Prep for Current Exam or Prep for New Exam.
About the training
This training is onsite in Bellevue, WA and Instructor Led. All classes advertised are guaranteed to run at the time of payment.
(1) All PMP® Certification classes with Exam Prep are 37.5 hours regardless of whether they are held over weekends, or week days, and whether they are 4 or 5 days.
(2) PMP® Boot Camps & PMP® Weekend Training are 4 days. Boot Camps are usually somewhere between Monday and Friday, and very occasionally we offer Thursday to Sunday. Weekend Training is two weekends. Training Times: 8 AM to 6:15 PM; last day ends at 5:45 PM with 45 minutes for lunch.
(3) 5 Week Day Training is always Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5 PM with one hour for lunch.When:
See above dates and times in the above drop down menu.Where:
2018 156th Ave NE, Bellevue 98007 (Right next to Redmond)How to Purchase Training:
Click on the down arrow in the menu. Then click on the dates you want. Then click "add to cart."SmartPath LLC's guarantee:
What is the passing rate?
SmartPath LLC has a great track record with most of its trainees passing the PMI® exam in each class the first time, almost 100% of the time.All PMP® Certification Training material is Instructor Led & Guaranteed To Run. All Training Materials are included. If you have questions regarding your experience send
Nereda Haque, PMP your resume for review.
☞ SPECIAL OFFER!!!:
Details about the PMP® Training. See About the Training such as how quickly you can take the Exam;
Also What You Will Receive; Daily Schedule and Training Outline ; PMP® Class Objectives ; Trainee Testimonials ; Questions and Answers that may be helpful - FAQ
To guarantee your seat, don't wait! Many people join 6 weeks in advance. To Register for Class, Click on the "Add to Cart" button above and join the class now! Payment will be required at the same time. If the class is showing it is still available for you to join, although it is may be necessary to register at least 14 - 21 days before the first day of class to get a seat or to hold the class date. Group discounts are for groups taking the class on the same day. You may use either a credit card, or debit card or PayPal.
Big Advantages Over Other Companies:
Proven, Successful Training Methods for PMP® Certification Training with Exam Prep:
• No prior training or learning required! Most can go from zero training to passing within 3 weeks or less. Some do it in 3 days or less!
• Unique, Unsurpassed Customized Materials and Training that are Exam-focused helping you pass quickly. Nothing else for you to purchase.
• At SmartPath LLC we devised better, faster methods to achieve the PMP® Certification
• Small classes held more often for easier learning.
• Lots of exercises and techniques to help increase your understanding. Understanding is key to passing.
• All training materials included, including 13 Workflows to improve project training visibility.
• SmartPath LLC combines PMP® Certification Training with Exam Prep – no need to take 2 classes.
• There is never a charge to reschedule training
Resitting Your Training:
• Most companies don’t allow you to re-sit the training unless you fail the Exam. At SmartPath LLC you can resit again to help you prevent failure. We have unlimited resitting within your 6 months training window, whatever your reason. See Guarantee details.
• One of the highest passing rates in the U.S. Almost 100% of the time, most of SmartPath LLC's trainees in each class will pass the first time.
Other Important Info
• Training is Guaranteed-to-run at the time of purchase.
• • SmartPath LLC is a local training Provider to Bellevue WA and Tysons Corner, VA. Parking is free for onsite trainees. Click here for directions
• Provides the 35 hours of formal training plus the prep you can to pass the Exam. Guarantees, Requirements, and more Advantages
Articles on the PMP® Exam.
Some PMP® Practice Questions
For further questions, please call Nereda Haque,PMP at
360-584-8614 (cell) or email her.