SmartPath LLC is a PMI® Registered Education Provider - #3441
. PMBOK® Guide based Version 5 exam
starts July 31, 2013. About the training
This training is onsite in Bellevue, WA and Instructor Led. All classes advertised are guaranteed to run at the time of payment.
(1) All classes are 37.5 hours regardless of whether they are held over weekends, or week days, and whether they are 4 or 5 days.
(2) Boot Camps & Weekend Training are 4 days. Boot Camps are usually somewhere between Monday and Friday, and very occasionally we offer Thursday to Sunday. Weekend Training is two weekends. Training Times: 8 AM to 6:15 PM; last day ends at 5:45 PM with 45 minutes for lunch.
(3) 5 Week Day Training is always Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5 PM with one hour for lunch.When:
See above dates and times in the above drop down menu.Where:
2018 156th Ave NE, Bellevue 98007 (Right next to Redmond)SmartPath LLC's guarantee:
What is the passing rate?
SmartPath LLC has a great track record with most of its trainees passing the PMI® exam in each class the first time, almost 100% of the time.All Training is Instructor Led & Guaranteed To Run. All Training Materials are included. If you have questions regarding your experience send
Nereda Haque, PMP your resume for review.
☞ SPECIAL OFFER!!!:
Details about the PMP® Training. See About the Training such as how quickly you can take the Exam;
Also What You Will Receive; Daily Schedule and Training Outline ; PMP® Class Objectives ; Trainee Testimonials ; Questions and Answers that may be helpful - FAQ
To guarantee your seat, don't wait! Many people join 6 weeks in advance. To Register for Class, Click on the "Add to Cart" button above and join the class now! Payment will be required at the same time. If the class is showing it is still available for you to join, although it is may be necessary to register at least 14 - 21 days before the first day of class to get a seat or to hold the class date. Group discounts are for groups taking the class on the same day. You may use either a credit card, or debit card or PayPal.
Benefits of SmartPath LLC PMP® Certification Training
At SmartPath LLC we devised better, faster methods to achieve the PMP® Certification
Proven, successful learning methods. Guaranteed to run at time of purchase. No prior training required! Most can go from zero training to passing within 3 weeks or less. Some do it in 3 days or less! Local Provider to WA and VA. Most companies don’t allow you to re-sit the training unless you fail the Exam. At SmartPath LLC you can resit again to help you prevent failure. We have unlimited resitting, whatever your reason. See all details.
• One of the highest passing rates in the U.S. Almost 100% of the time, most of SmartPath LLC's trainees in each class will pass the first time. And the most preferred Provider for PMP® Training in Washington State. Your passing is our Mission.
• Unique, Unsurpassed Customized Materials and Training that are Exam-focused helping you pass quickly.
• Small classes held more often for easier learning.
• Lots of exercises and techniques to help increase your understanding. Understanding is key to passing.
• All training materials are included and include 13 Workflows to improve project training visibility.
• SmartPath LLC combines PMP® Certification Training with Exam Prep – no need to take 2 classes. Gives you the 35 hours of formal training plus the prep you can to pass the Exam. Learn just what you need, and no more, to get results. Cuts down training time.
• Take the exam the next day if you are preapproved or when you are comfortable to do so. Lead Project Managers, MBAs and other professionals usually take the exam within 10 days or less.
• 4 Guarantees: Guaranteed-to-run classes – See all 4 guarantees including 6 months unlimited* resitting opportunities at no extra charge, or rescheduling your training, along with a guarantee you will like our training. *See complete details.
• We will review your application before you submit it and teach you how to fill it out correctly in class. A Project Manager title is not required. Project management experience required: 4500 hours / 36 months of project management experience with a 4 year college degree or 7500 hours/ 60 months of project management with high school diploma or equivalent.
• Free and easy parking at our training locations; free coffee, tea and small snacks
• Group discounts for people attending on the same day.
• Training choices aligned to PMBOK® Guide Version 4 or 5 are available. See the class menus. •You may pay by credit card, debit card or pay later through PayPal.
Articles on the PMP® Exam.
Some PMP® Practice Questions
For further questions, please call Nereda at
360-584-8614 (cell) or email her.