Learn a method that was developed through may many years of experience and and by helping hundred of project managers get their PMP® certification.
1. Learn through process-driven workflows where you will see the processes in all of their process groups in each knowledge area. As you go through the PMP® class training you will be constantly directed to one of the 12 workflows that also shows inputs and outputs.
2. This visual method of seeing a project from start to finish will also show you activities that need to be done. You will understand what needs to be done now, which ones you can come back to later and the precedent and dependent activities.
3. Areas to concentrate on as you study for the test will be pointed out. Descriptions that need to be memorized will be identified. The network diagrams, and math that you need to know will be carefully explained. You will also become acquainted with project management ethics.
4. You will have your questions answered.
5, You will also learn from the experiences of your instructor.
6. Having an instructor who has had a lot of experience in many environments and industries is a big plus.
I developed this method of learning, first for myself, because as a project manager, I needed to keep the project visibility in front of me, and the orderly carrying out of processes and activities before me, so no activity was missed and my projects would be delivered on time and within budget.
You cannot miss a process or an activity with this method. You can track yourself, your processes and your activities. What I made for myself, I am sharing with you in my project management training course so you can become efficient in your field, and so you can understand all of project management thoroughly.
Note: This Workflows are part of the training materials of SmartPath LLC's PMP® Certification Training with Exam Prep. If you already have your credential and you are looking for a project tracking workflows you may order these through our catalog.