How to Study - Here are Your 10 PMP® Exam Pointers
The V6 PMP exam started 3-26-18
Keys to passing at SmartPath LLC:
(1) It's not how much time you study, but how you study that counts. Finish all exercises.
(2) Follow the proven methods - we know what works
(3) At SmartPath LLC check out your Day 4 review on what to pay attention to, in addition to your quiz practice
(4) Allocate daily time to escalate your knowledge - visualize it, think about it, ask yourself questions, live and breathe it daily
(4) Do useful quiz practice invoking cognitive thinking, logic and reasoning, as this is key to answering questions you've never seen before and you want to develop cognitive tracks in your brain.
(5) Quiz practice is not about testing you but teaching you. So force yourself to think cognitively. The PMP exam is all about applying your knowledge in various situations and this takes practice.
(6) Finish ALL exam practice quizzes. Redo the areas that you feel you are weak in. This will also help your speed in answering questions as well as mitigate risk.
(7) Understand at least 69% to 72% of each quiz content - this doesn't mean that you have to score 72%. It means, that after you reasoned out the question, did you understand the answers now. Try to get higher scores on FGHAIJKL
(8) Memorize your formulas by understanding how you use them in case you need them. Most will have at least some math in the exam.
(9) Divide the number of practice questions by the number of days to your exam, so you can plan to finish them
(10) Make sure you're understand the 4 BIG areas and their associated information before taking the exam. It may help you to review quiz HIJKL again within 5 days of your exam. Study Workflows 1,14,15.