Project Management Fundamentals for PM Excellence - this is a PM Skills Training class. This class provides training based on the fundamentals of project management best practices, improving job skills in managing small to large projects to increase desired project outcomes.
What the Project Management Fundamentals Training Covers:
Trainees are taught how to direct and manage projects using start to finish project management to mitigate risk, improve project management quality, vendor competence, and effectively manage scope, time and cost to achieve organizational benefits.
Not exam-focused): This class does not align to any project management exam outline
Methods:: Onsite at your organization, or at a suitable location or 100% Live Online. All training is full instructor-led.
Audience: Mixed. Beginner to Lead Project Manager
Class Objectives - Will vary depending on your objectives:
1) To provide best-in-class project management training to improve your PM skills. Class includes 16 Workflows printed on 8 pages of 100% Glostex paper, providing project visibility.
(2) To prepare the trainee for real life project management by understanding the processes that need to be done in order to manage projects; or by updating your skills.
(3) To provide 24 contact hours of formal project management education which can be used towards the accumulative 35 hours for PMI® PMP Exam approval, 24 and gives you the hours for CAPM Exam approval. This class does not prepare you to pass the PMP or the CAPM exams as you need a lot more information to pass the PMP Exam or the CAPM exam.
(4) To provide you training that enables you to immediately apply your knowledge to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your projects.
What you will receive:
• 24 hours of project management training
• Practical knowledge in managing projects & the Project Management Environment
• From project startup to project close
• 16 Workflows including sequential flow of processes and Project Management Fundamentals - 3 Day class book