Project Management Fundamentals for PM Excellence - this is a PM Skills Training class. This class is aligned to PMI® Project Management standards, of the PMBOK® Guide
, 6th addition, providing training based on the fundamentals of project management best practices, improving job skills in managing small to large projects.What the Project Management Fundamentals Cover:
The training will cover Project Management terminology and definitions, 5 Process Groups, 10 Knowledge Areas, 49 Processes plus the 9 role dependent processes, Outputs, Tools & Techniques, Inputs. Trainees are taught how to do project management from start to finish so that they become proficient project team members.Not exam-focused
): This class is not CAPM® or PMP® exam focused. You need to know additional information in order to pass the PMP Exam or the CAPM Exam.Locations and Training Methods:
(1) Onsite: SmartPath LLC, 2018 156th Ave NE, Bellevue WA - Parking is free at this location. For directions: click here
(2) Onsite: SmartPath LLC, 1050 Connecticut Ave NW, 5th Floor , Washington, DC 20036. Click here
for directions and DC Metro & Parking Information & Instructions
(3) Onsite: SmartPath LLC, 100 Big Beaver Rd, Suite 200, Troy, MI 48084.Audience:
Mixed. Beginner to Lead Project Manager Instructions:
If this class is showing, plan on registering for class 7 to 14 days in advance before the first class begins to make sure you have a seat on the dates you want. Register by clicking the "add to cart" button above. Payment will be required at the same time. You may use either a credit card or debit card or PayPal. The latest pre-registration is required by 5:00 PM the day before the class begins unless the class is marked "filled." Classes are small, so if you must have a certain date it is suggested you may consider scheduling this class 2-4 weeks in advance to hold the date as dates are subject to change if there are no registrations Class Objectives:
1) To provide best-in-class project management training to improve your PM skills. Class includes 16 Workflows printed on 8 pages of 100% Glostex paper, providing project visibility.
(2) To prepare the trainee for real life project management by understanding the processes that need to be done in order to manage projects; or by updating your skills.
(3) To provide 24 contact hours of formal project management education which can be used towards the accumulative 35 hours for PMI® PMP Exam approval, 24 and gives you the hours for CAPM Exam approval. This class does not prepare you to pass the PMP or the CAPM exams as you need a lot more information to pass the PMP Exam or the CAPM exam.
(4) To provide you training that enables you to immediately apply your knowledge to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your projects.What you will receive:
• 24 hours of project management training
• Practical knowledge in managing projects & the Project Management Environment
• From project startup to project close
• 16 Workflows including sequential flow of processes and Project Management Fundamentals - 3 Day class book
• Small snacks if you is taken onsite class onsite