Welcome to project management certification, PMP, Program Management, Agile, Business Analysis, Professional Scheduling and other related training
Business Intelligence for Project Managers in Washington DC
Project Management Training - Business Intelligence for Project ManagersWho may attend this class?
This instructor led hands-on training class is particularly suited for the Project Managers, Resource Managers, Program Managers, and Portfolio Managers. Date and Time:
Click on the down arrow in the above menuLocations:
(1) SmartPath LLC, 2018 156th Ave NE, Bellevue WA. Parking is free at this location in Bellevue, WA.
(2) Onsite: SmartPath LLC, 1050 Connecticut Ave NW, 5th Floor, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20036. Click here for directions and DC Metro & Parking Information & InstructionsTo guarantee your seat, don't wait! Many people join 6 weeks in advance. To Register for Class, Click on the "Add to Cart" button above and join the class now! Payment will be required at the same time. If the class is showing it is still available for you to join, although it is usually necessary to register at least 14 - 21 days before the first day of class to get a seat. Group discounts are for groups taking the class on the same day.
You may pay using a credit card, debit card or PayPal.Class Outline
This Outline will be updated later on. What You Will Receive at SmartPath LLC Training Locations
• Class materials
• 21 hours of training
• Certificate of completion
• Expert instruction
• Free coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and small snacksPMP® Cert Prep DC;
or PMP Cert Prep Bellevue, WA
; or PMP Cert Prep Live Online
; or Testimonials:
or Agile PMI-ACP
Certification Prep. PMI-PBA Cert
for BA projects
* "Provider is a member of PMI's R.E.P. Program and PMI does not specifically endorse, approve, or warrant R.E.Ps products, courses, publications or services."
PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, PMP, PgMP, PfMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, the PMI logo, and PMBOK are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.