CAPM Kanban Board - Providing CAPM Trainee Updates
Post updated 8-22-21. PMI has announced the even though the PMBOK(R) Guide, Seventh Edition
is now available, the CAPM exam will continue to align to the Sixth Edition. You will see this information under the CAPM(R) Certification, under certifications at PMI.org
1. Take a CAPM(R)-exam focused
2. Take the class, immediately finish the quiz practice, then take your exam.
3. If you've took the CAPM training in 2018 through current date, please take your exam.About the New CAPM quiz links:
This CAPM quiz practice learning
provides many practice questions.Please call or text Nereda Haque, PMP
for all information on training at 360-584-8614 or email her.
Whether you do the quiz practice or not, it is still recommended that you do review your materials, and use the review outline that we provided you. The Exam Outline is on our class page so you can see it there also.Three Online Quiz Practice Options:
for Purchase by SmartPath LLC CAPM Trainees
1. $39 for 15 days
2. $60 for 30 days
3. $75 for 60 days. Most CAPM trainees want 60 days. So we just added it.
Future Loyalty Training:
1. About Do It Again Training loyalty discounted training: Once you have earned the CAPM credential you need to maintain your certification so go to pmi.org and see how to maintain your certification under CAPM Certification. You have three years to earn 15 PDUs aligned to the subjects that they require. The ability to maintain your CAPM certification started in 2020.
Two Retraining Options for CAPM(R) Trainees:
If you took your CAPM training with us, and you still need to take the certification exam and you want to train again, you can, just loyalty discount
see the do it again program that is discounted for our former customers. Please email Nereda Haque first and she will turn it on.
2. About Do it Again Training, Option 2
, but this time for the PMP Certification. If you have the experience hours for the PMP(R) Exam and you wish to take the PMP(R) training now, CAPM trainees who took our training can take advantage of this PMP loyalty offer
.CAPM(R) Exam eligibility dates & loss of exam fee:
If you have an Exam ID sitting on your PMI dashboard, you are required to take that exam within those specified eligibility dates or at the end of any extended dates that PMI may have provided you, or you will lose your exam fee.
CAPM trainees may take their CAPM(R) Exam online if they prefer. Go over with Pearsons Vue the pros and cons for this.News from PMI:
Go to pmi.org and see the various new bits available to you.