Enterprise Data Management Professional (EDMP-II) - 2 days, and 14 hours of training onsite in Bellevue WA (Seattle) or Washington, DC. You will need experience with Power BI as described in the class content of EDMP-1, or take the EDMP-I exam, or the EDMP-I training before taking this class, whichever applies. You don't need an IT background in order to use Big Data and other data, in order to extract Business Intelligence. This class is focused on Power BI and related tools in conjunction with BI data management.
This two-day instructor-led course teaches the trainee understanding of Hadoop and Hadoop Distributed File System. The course discusses the Map-Reduce, and describes the data source integration. The students will be exposed to hands-on learning by using Power BI. The trainee will be exposed to Streaming Data, Machine Learning, Virtualization and Predictive Analytics. This certification is aligned to Microsoft Power BI training and Microsoft Excel. This class is not focused on any Microsoft Exams. This class is not an IT class. It is a business user class. It is also focused on the EDMP-2 certification Exam for those who wish to take it.Audience
Project Managers, Program Managers, IT Managers or Developers, Data Analysts,, Business Managers, Business Analysts, Operation Managers, Engineers, Enterprise and Infrastructure Architects, CEOs, MBAs, Educators, CFOs, HR Managers, Quality and Risk Managers, Marketing & Advertising Managers, etc.Benefits of Training
• Enables you to apply big data in visual mapping
• You can use business insights to enable decision to create business value
• Use big data to analyze trends and predict forecast
• Enables you to use data to drive business solutionsCourse Objectives
This four-day instructor-led course teaches the trainee understanding of Hadoop and the Hadoop Distributed File System. The course discusses Map-Reduce, and describes data source integration. Trainees will be exposed to hands-on learning by using Power View and Power Map. The students will learn Streaming Data, Machine Learning, and Predictive Analytics. They will learn how to deal with data in motion, data governance and data security. The course discusses the rationale for ELT vs. ETL and how this transformation is important to extract business value from big data. This class aligns to Microsoft 70-467 certification but it does not prepare you for the Microsoft exam. This class prepares you for the EDMP-2 exam.What is Enterprise Data Management Professional – 2 (EDMP-2)?
The second part of EDMP certification training takes an individual’s skills to the highest level in "Business Analysis," where they can use Cloud Data in data mining and analytics. You will understand why it is more efficient and better to perform "ELT – Extract Load and Transfer," instead of "ETL – Extract Transfer and Load." The trainees will understand Streaming Data, Machine Learning, and Predictive Analytics.
This 2-day instructor-led intense class provides opportunity to the trainees to practice on Power View and Power Map. Exposure to these tools enables the trainees to expose business insights and present reports. This course also provides the necessary knowledge of Hadoop Distributed Filing System and the concepts of MapReduce. The trainees will also know machine learning, and some aspects of data security.Locations
1) Bellevue, WA - SmartPath LLC - 2018 156th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98007. Parking is free at this Bellevue location. Bellevue, WA is in the Great Seattle Metropolitan area in Washington State.
2) Washington, DC: SmartPath LLC, 1050 Connecticut Ave NW, Floor 5, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20036. Click here
for directions and DC Metro & Parking Information & Instructions. Parking is not free at this location
3) Live Video Conference using your laptopWhat to Bring to Training :
(1) Your laptop
(2) Notebook and pen
(3) Laptop with minimum of 8 MG RAM. 16 MG is faster.
(4) Download Power BI on your laptop before class. You will also use Power Pivot (Excel.
SmartPath LLC is an EDMP Approved Education Provider (AEP), #0015-1.
PDU # is EDMP-TR2-A. See PDU Details Below
if you are updating your PMI® certifications.How to purchase training: Classes are guaranteed to run at the time of purchase or registration so register or purchase early if you wish to save the class dates. You may pay with debit cards, credit cards or PayPal. If the class is showing it is still available for you to join, although it may be necessary to register at least 3 - 6 weeks before the first day of class to get a seat. Onsite seats at SmartPath LLC in Bellevue WA are limited to 9 people, and in Washington DC, the class is limited to 8.Work Experience Requirements
EDMP-II training qualification:
| # || Requirements ||Description
| 1. || EDMP-1 - must have knowledge of EDMP-1 as described in the class content as the EDMP-2 class builds on this knowledge || • Pass the EDMP-1 Exam (optional) • Have experience in Power BI and eqivvalent knowledge of the class content for EDMP-1 • Or take the EDMP-1 class prior to EDMP-2 training|
| 2. || Examination || • Tests knowledge of EDMP-2. It is a 2-hour exam comprised of 100 questions.
Trainees need to take or know the related 14 hours' content of training in order to take the EDMP-II Exam. This class provides pre-approved training.Big Data EDMP-II Class OutlineHadoop
1. Big Data and Hadoop
2. Hadoop YARN
3. Storing Big Data with HBase
4. Mining Big Data with Hive
5. Pig and Pig Latin
1. The importance of virtualization in big data
2. Server verbalization
3. Application virtualization
4. Network virtualization
5. Processor and memory virtualization
6. Data and storage virtualization
7. Managing Virtualization with the Hypervisor
Azure – Cloud Services
1. What is Azure
2. Web Apps
3. Cloud ServicesEDMP-II Certification Exam
A certificate of completion is awarded upon completion of the class, and a Certificate is also provided once the trainee shows proficiency for EDMP-I and EDMP-II exams.
The following are the EDMP-II exam details:
Online Quiz, containing 100 questions. The questions are multiple choice and are selected from the content covered in the class. Exam Fee is $125.00 and allows up to 2 tries. All trainees are given free membership in EDMP for one year.What You Will Receive
• Training to prepare you for the EDMP-II exam
• Free 30 days of online quiz practice for the EDMP-II Exam
• Training materials
• 14 hours of training for EDMP-2 exam approval
• Benefit of 1 year free membership to EDMP (EDMP is an association of Enterprise Data Management Professionals
• Free coffee, tea, and small snacks onsite locations only.What is not included in the price of your training?
(1) The EDMP-II exam is not included. You can purchase the EDMP-II Exam for $125.00, and you can take it twice should you need to.
(2) Other training: If you have taken similar training to EDMP-I, you may take the EDMP-I exam and skip SmartPath LLC's training.
(3) Other training: If you have taken similar training to EDMP-II, you may take the EDMP-II exam and skip SmartPath LLC's training.
(2) Free resitting is not included. You may repurchase your your extensions to the EDMP-2 quiz practice
(3) Free quiz practice is not provided after your free 30- day online subscription has ended.
(4) Laptop: We do not provide you a laptop. You will need to bring your own laptop to case with minimum of 8 MG RAM and a prior download of Power BI.PDU Details
: T = Technical for the certification; L = Leadership; S = Strategic. For TLS breakdown: (Please note that we are currently revamping this class and will be correcting the PDUs at pmi.org. This class has 14 total PDUS broken down as:
PDUs for PMI® Credential holders: - PMP®, PMI-PBA®, PMI-ACP®, PgMP®, and PfMP® Credential holders all get 14 hours per class.
PMP® Credential - technical, leadership, strategic
PMI-PBA® Credential - technical, 3 leadership, 4 strategic
PMI-ACP® Credential - technical, 3 leadership, 4 strategic
PMI-SP® Credential - technical, 3 leadership, 4 strategic
PMI-RMP® - technical, 3 leadership, 4 strategic
PfMP® - technical, 3 leadership, 4 strategic
PMI-PBA - technical, 3 leadership, 4 strategic