New PMP Exam Announcement
Training is available for the PMP exam that starts
1-2-2021 while we are training through the last class of Dec 1 to 4 for the exam ending 12/31/2020.Goal Setting whether you are able to take your PMP exam onsite or Online
: Pay for your exam appointment as soon as you have been assigned an eligibility period (12 months) to take the PMP Exam. Schedule it as soon as you are able. (If you are audited, provide your details to the PMI organization within 1 to 2 days). Every day after class, review what you learned, and do your structured learning. As soon as class ends, finish your Prep Exercises and start doing the practice questions, and study the Review Checklist.Finding Exam seats:
This is very easy now that you can take the PMP exam online.
You can search the Pearson Vue centers for online seats or for onsite seats once you have paid for your PMP exam. You will see the link to schedule your exam in your PMI dashboard
Your exam is a Computer-Based Test
Inside North America: Use the Pearson VUE Telephone System to schedule, reschedule, cancel or confirm your exam appointment. When calling Pearson VUE’s Contact Center, the representative will ask for:
1. Testing program: PMI – Project Management Institute
4. You will then be asked to verify your first name, last name, email address, address and phone number that you used in your application
US Service available Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m. CT (closed on local holidays) Number: +1 866 241 5527 (toll-free) +1 952 905 7397 (toll)
Read all policies and exam instructions in regards to arrival times and cancellations or rescheduling which are provided to you once you have paid for your exam.How to Find Your Exam Details on PMI
Log in to PMI.org and navigate to Review Application Status under myPMI. Click Schedule Exam. You will be directed to schedule your exam through Pearson VUE. You will be prompted with the following steps:
1. When you are directed to your Pearson VUE account, your exam will be available under “Pre-approved Exams.” Click the link for the exam you intend to take.
2. The next screen will display the booking method options available to you. Select the exam type you prefer: "I will be scheduling for a future date at a test center" (This is your only option). Then click Next.
If your exam is a computer based test, select CBT:
• On the next page, you will see the exam and language aid you have selected. Please make sure to review the View Testing Policies, then click Schedule This Exam.
• Next, search for a test center. Once you have located a test location with availability, select a date and time.
• After making your selection, review your appointment details and then click Proceed to Checkout.
• Follow the next steps to complete checkout, and then click Submit Order.
• Your appointment is confirmed and you will receive a confirmation email from Pearson VUE.
Scheduling Exam with Test Accommodations with Pearson VUE
If you have been granted test accommodations for the exam from PMI, please follow these steps for scheduling:
• Candidates who live inside North America must
call the Pearson VUE Accommodation Specialist Department at +1 800 466 0450
You will excited to find a huge increase in test center options.
For All Current Trainees & Former Trainees of SmartPath LLC
For Class re-sitting schedules - email email@example.com for live online only:Testimonials PMP 100% Live Online using a laptop or desktop Government Organizational Discounts
Retraining loyalty discount options for former or current PMP trainees of SmartPath LLCSchedule Onsite training for your organization in MI, WA or DC