New PMP Exam Announcement
The V6 PMP Exam Started on 3/26/18 and ends on 12/15/2019. The next new PMP exam's first opportunity will be on 12/16/2019. There are massive changes. If you want to sit for the current exam, please put it on your calendar and make it a priority.Goal Setting
: Pay for your exam appointment as soon as you have been assigned an eligibility period (12 months) to take the PMP Exam. Schedule it as soon as you are able. (If you are audited, provide your details to the PMI organization within 1 to 2 days.) Every day after class, review what you learned, and do your structured learning. As soon as class ends, finish your Prep Exercises and start doing the practice questions, and study what you need to do to pass.Finding Exam seats:
Some companies “hog” the seats and schedule a whole organization, for example. Many of these seats will be rescheduled due to lack of preparation. This will open up seats. However, they are usually rescheduled on Mondays through Wednesday, so these are the best days when you will find the most seats available. Try early mornings and late evenings for seating availability.
Search a Pearson Vue Test Center:
The exam is no longer Administered by Prometric test centers. Pearson Vue has more centers, and the Project Management Institute, Inc is using these centers.
Your exam is a Computer-Based Test
Inside North America: Use the Pearson VUE Telephone System to schedule, reschedule, cancel or confirm your exam appointment. When calling Pearson VUE’s Contact Center, the representative will ask for:
1. Testing program: PMI – Project Management Institute
4. You will then be asked to verify your first name, last name, email address, address and phone number that you used in your application
US Service available Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m. CT (closed on local holidays) Number: +1 866 241 5527 (toll-free) +1 952 905 7397 (toll)
Read all policies and exam instructions in regards to arrival times and cancellations or rescheduling.How to Find Your Exam Details on PMI
Log in to PMI.org and navigate to Review Application Status under myPMI. Click Schedule Exam. You will be directed to schedule your exam through Pearson VUE. You will be prompted with the following steps:
1. When you are directed to your Pearson VUE account, your exam will be available under “Pre-approved Exams.” Click the link for the exam you intend to take.
2. The next screen will display the booking method options available to you. Select the exam type you prefer: "I will be scheduling for a future date at a test center" (This is your only option). Then click Next.
(Note: Only CAPM® and PMI-ACP® certification exams are available in online proctored format.)
If you select CBT:
• On the next page, you will see the exam and language aid you have selected. Please make sure to review the View Testing Policies, then click Schedule This Exam.
• Next, search for a test center. Once you have located a test location with availability, select a date and time.
• After making your selection, review your appointment details and then click Proceed to Checkout. • Follow the next steps to complete checkout, and then click Submit Order. • Your appointment is confirmed and you will receive a confirmation email from Pearson VUE.
Scheduling Exam with Test Accommodations with Pearson VUE
If you have been granted test accommodations for the exam from PMI, please follow these steps for scheduling:
• Candidates who live inside North America must ,br>call the Pearson VUE Accommodation Specialist Department at +1 800 466 0450
You will excited to find a huge increase in test center options.
For All Current Trainees & Former Trainees of SmartPath LLC
Resitting schedules - email email@example.com and request onsite or live online:
For People who need to take the next new Exam Re-sitting is FREE for up to six months from your first day of class. However, please note that the next new exam training start date is Nov 5 to 8. Changes are so major it won't do you a lot of good to re-sit at that time unless you purchase new materials. We will have a free transition class that is an orientation class. We strongly advise that if you don't take the exam that you trained for, that you take advantage of the $399 budget special, that is a one-time 4 days of training, quiz practice that starts on day 3 of class, and new materials. See loyalty retraining, learning packages, and materials for your class options.All PMP Options in DC, WA classrooms or Live Online
✓ In Classroom Washington DC:
: Details here
✓ In Classroom Washington DC:
: Details here
In Classroom Bellevue-Seattle WA:
100% Live Online PMP Live Online: Details here ✓
If you did not pass the PMP Exam with a competitor: Details here✓
Retraining for SmartPath LLC's trainees whose 6 months have expired Details here
Prior SmartPath LLC trainees can Select day/days from $150 via Live Online
Federal Government Pricing Plus inc. Exam: Click here✓
Federal Government Pricing - No Exam: Click here✓
Other Government Agency Pricing: Click here