Welcome to project management certification, PMP, Program Management, Agile, Business Analysis, Professional Scheduling and other related training
Certification and other Organizational Training for Project Management & Related Training - At your site or ours in MI, WA, DC, or via Live Video Conference
Locations for Organizational Training:
NAICS: Main: 611430
What makes our training different? We are very different from other training companies. We are able to drive the exam knowledge to produce training and tools that can drive your project outcomes.
We don't just prepare your trainees for the exam that they want to take, we provide them knowledge, experience through examples (tacit knowledge), and the tools to lead and direct their projects or programs based on their training. We care about your trainee results, so we have created an Exam Performance Checklist for all of our PMI certification training that maps the Exam tasks to the areas they need to focus on when preparing. We provide "awesome materials and quiz practice" according to one government trainee and many other trainees concur, that "sets us apart from all of the other organizations." We provide the tools so your trainees can drive project outcomes and benefits.
1. U.S. States only where we are licensed to do business or via Live Video Conference: SmartPath LLC conducts training in WA, DC, and MI. We maintain local training rooms in WA, MI and DC. We would love to hear what you'd like us to do for your organization.
2. Established classrooms: Organizations are encouraged to send their trainees to our established classrooms if they are in the Greater Seattle Area, Detroit area in Troy, MI or in Washington, DC. Most organizations prefer to send one or two trainees at a time within our local areas. If the training is a certification training, attendees feel freer to ask questions when their colleagues are not around.
3. For local organizations within DC Metro, Troy-Detroit Metro or Greater Seattle Areas: Talk to us about your overall yearly certification needs and we will work out pricing for you based on how many expected people you will be sending to our classrooms on a yearly basis. Call Nereda Haque at SmartPath LLC at 360-584-8614.
4. Types of Training: Talk to us about your organizational needs regarding areas such as PMI-ACP® (Agile) Certification (even learn scum and hybrids plus 9 other Methodologies), PMP® and CAPM® Certifications, PgMP (Program Management Certification, PMI-PBA Certification (Business Analysis), Business Skills, Program Management and Project Management skills. We also offer Business Processes & Enterprise Process modeling, business analysis, requirements management, Six Sigma, and Power BI for business users' data management and decision making. Contact Nereda Haque, PMP at 360-584-8614 or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Certification Benefits to Employers
Increase in work efficiency
Effective leadership skills
Increased business skills including analytical skills and cognitive thinking.
They will acquire experiential knowledge through class examples delivered by the instructor (tacit knowledge), which will help them avoid pitfalls
Trainees will know and understand industry best practices
Trainees have the tools they will use when they lead and direct projects in order to drive outcomes
* "Provider is a member of PMI's R.E.P. Program and PMI does not specifically endorse, approve, or warrant R.E.Ps products, courses, publications or services."
PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, PMBOK, PMP, PgMP, PfMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, PM Network, PMI Today, Pulse of the Profession the PMI logo, and PMBOK are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.