PgMP (R) Certification Training with Exam Prep is available by 100% Live Online training. If onsite is available it will be in the menu.SmartPath LLC is a Global PMI® Registered Education Provider* (R.E.P.) # 3441. Federal Government Pricing with Exam Date and Time:
This class is held from 10 AM to 7:30 PM in Eastern Time, which is the same as 7 AM to 4:30 PM Pacific Time(PT). Onsite class times that are different are specified.Locations & Methods
1. 100% Live Online Using your computer in Eastern or Pacific Time zones (designated as ET or PT)
2. Onsite in Bellevue-Seattle: SmartPath LLC, 2018 156th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA, 98007
3. Shared Conference Room - Washington, DC:
1101 Connecticut Ave NE, Suite 410, Washington, DC 20036
4. Troy, MI
100 W Big Beaver Rd, Suite 200, Troy, MI 48083See PDU Details Below.
PDU#: TRPRG44-E6Audience for the PgMP Exam or the Desire to Participate in Learning and / or Earn PDUs
This class is specifically designed for Program Managers who wish to become PgMP certified. However, we welcome all those who wish to learn and want to take this training.
SmartPath LLC feels that you will benefit more from this training if you have a PMP Certification background in the form of training, or the credential, or prior credential, or if you're actively engaged in keeping up with industry best practices in project management.
Especially of high importance is your experience in managing project managers, in order to manage projects effectively. You will need to report project management hours of experience and program management hours of experience in order to be eligible to take the PgMP Exam.
Please go to www.pmi.org and download your PgMP Exam Handbook. If you are not well acquainted with industry best practices, then we would strongly recommend getting your PMP Certification first.
If ". . . you have the proven ability to manage multiple, related projects and navigate complex activities that span functions, organizations, regions or cultures and to align results with organizational goals, then you’re a potential PgMP" - www.pmi.org under PgMP Certification.
This instructor-led training is personally delivered. It is particularly suited for Program Managers who are seeking certification in Program Management or for Professional Development purposes. This training is also suitable for Project Managers, Resource Managers, Program Managers (not certified), and Portfolio Managers who have managed Project Managers under a program. It is also for Project Managers, who need to update other PMI certifications. The PDUs for this class are 24.The PgMP Exam
: Before you can pay for your PgMP exam, you need to apply for it, and your application may be selected for audit. Upon receiving exam acceptance, you need to pay for the exam, before you move on to the panel review. If you are chosen for audit, then after passing audit, then you need to pay for the exam before proceeding to a panel review. In our experience, some have experienced a phone panel review, while others had a panel review of the PgMP application without any contact. Regardless of the form your panel review takes, your response to the PgMP application will be the basis of your review. You need to pass both the panel review and the exam in order to pass the exam. It may take 20 to 30 days to receive an eligibility dates after first submitting your exam application. This exam will test "the practitioner’s competence, and determine the level of salience, criticality and frequency of each knowledge, tasks, and skill required to perform industry-wide standards in the role of a program manager.PgMP Certification Content Outline & Information
If the trainee is taking this class for PgMP Certification exam purposes, the trainee must pass two PMI Evaluations :
Phase I: Evaluation 1: - Panel Review
Phase II: Evaluation 2: - Multiple Choice Examination – you will be called on to demonstrate your competence in both situational and scenario-based multiple choice questions. Total questions: 170Exam Price:
PMI-Member: $800 and Non-member: $1,000Exam Prerequisites - All experience must have accrued over the last 15 consecutive years:
(1) high school diploma, associate degree or global equivalent
: Minimum of 4 years and 6,000 hours of unique non-overlapping project management experience, and a minimum of 7 years/ 10,500 hours of unique non-overlapping professional program management experience OR
(2) 4 year degree or greater: A minimum of 4 years, 6,000 hours of project management experience, and 4 years, 6,000 hours of program management experience PgMP Application Approval Time-Frame if you are not selected for audit:
About 10 days.This Class Outline Is Aligned to the PgMP® Exam Outline and the PMBOK Guide, 6th Edition
1. An introduction
2. Strategic Program Management
4. Change Management
5. Program Management Processes
6. Common process components
7. Themes in the Program Management Life Cycle
Initiating process group
Planning Process group
Executing process group
Monitoring & Controlling process group
Closing process group
8. Benefits Management
9. Stakeholder Management
10. GovernancePgMP Training Objectives
1. Understand clearly what it takes to pass the exam, and what you need to know and study
2. Understand how to manage programs across an Enterprise
3. Understand Strategic Program Management
4. Understand Change Management
5. Understand Governance & Benefits Management What You Will Receive at SmartPath LLC Training Locations
• Class materials, includes Program Management, Fourth Edition
• 24 hours of training
• Certificate of completion
• Expert instruction
• Learning support while preparing for the PgMP Exam: answers to your questions through email or phone calls
• Support for your application & Review Preparation
• Free coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and small snacks for onsite traineesWhat you Will Not Receive
• Free resitting is not offered as this class for this class.
• A Pass Guarantee is not offered
• The PgMP Exam is not part of your training price. Pay your exam fee directly to the Project Management Institute after you have passed your panel review evaluation.Guarantees:
No fee to reschedule. We don't offer too many classes for PgMP; however, we do offer the training onsite, as well as via Live Video Conference every time we offer the training.
Class # to use when applying for PDUs: TRPRG44-E6PDU Details - 24 PDUs
: T = Technical for the certification; L = Leadership; S = Strategic. For TLS breakdown:
PMP/PgMP PDUs: T/L/S: 8/8/8
PMI-ACP PDUs: T/L/S: 4/8/8
PfMP PDUs: T/L/S: 8/8/8
PMI-PBA PDUs: T/L/S: 6/8/8