PgMP (R) Certification Training with Exam Prep will be offered several times a year onsite at either in Washington DC, Troy-Detroit-MI or Bellevue-Seattle-WA or by Live Video Conference. Ask us for a PgMP flyer.See PDU Details Below.
PDU#: TRPRG44-E6Audience for the PgMP Exam or the Desire to Participate in Learning
This class is specifically designed for Program Managers who wish to become PgMP certified. However, we welcome all those who wish to learn and want to take this training.
SmartPath LLC feels that you will benefit more from this training if you have a PMP Certification background in the form of training, or the credential, or prior credential, or if you're actively engaged in keeping up with industry best practices in project management.
Especially of high importance is your experience in managing project managers, in order to manage projects effectively. .
Please go to www.pmi.org and download your PgMP Exam Handbook. We strongly recommend getting your PMP Certification first, especially if you are not well acquainted with industry best practices.
If ". . . you have the proven ability to manage multiple, related projects and navigate complex activities that span functions, organizations, regions or cultures and to align results with organizational goals, then you’re a potential PgMP" - www.pmi.org under PgMP Certification.
Program Management Training in Washington, DC or Troy, MI or Bellevue WA or by Live Video Conference as scheduled. This class is demand-driven.
This instructor-led training is personally delivered. It is particularly suited for Project Managers who are seeking certification in Program Management or for Professional Development purposes. This training is also suitable for Project Managers, Resource Managers, Program Managers (not certified), and Portfolio Managers. It is also for Program Managers or Project Managers, who obtained their PgMP certification; however, they need to maintain their 60 PDUs every 3 years. The PDUs for this class are 24.The PgMP Exam
: In order to get PgMP Certified, you need a panel review from the Project Management Institute. This is conducted over the phone. After that, you can take the exam. You need to pass both events. This exam will test "the practitioner’s competence, and determine the level of salience, criticality and frequency of each knowledge, tasks, and skill required to perform industry-wide standards in the role of a program manager.
Although PMI does not require you to have a PMP Certification to take this class, you will be better served by having taken a PMP Certification class in the prior to training, as you need a strong project management background. However, you may also take the class for PDUs without taking the exam, as the class content may prove valuable to those seeking to better their careers.PgMP Certification Content Outline & Information
if the trainee is taking this class for PgMP Certification exam purposes, the trainee must pass two PMI Evaluations :
Phase I: Evaluation 1: - Panel Review
Phase II: Evaluation 2: - Multiple Choice Examination – you will be called on to demonstrate your competence in both situational and scenario-based multiple choice questions. Total questions: 170Exam Price:
PMI-Member: $800 and Non-member: $1,000Exam Prerequisites:
(1) high school diploma, associate degree or global equivalent: 6,000 hours of project management experience, 10,500 hours of program management experience OR
(2) 4 year degree or greater: 6,000 hours of project management experience, 6,000 hours of program management experience Date and Time:
Click on the down arrow in the above menu to see dates and times.Method of Training & Locations: Onsite or Live Online:
1) Bellevue, WA - SmartPath LLC - 2018 156th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98007. Parking is Free. Bellevue, WA is in the Great Seattle Metropolitan area in Northern Washington State.
2) Washington, DC: SmartPath LLC, 1050 Connecticut Ave NW, Floor 5, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20036. Click here
for directions and DC Metro & Parking Information & Instructions
3) Michigan, Troy, MI, Detroit Area: SmartPath LLC, 100 W. Big Beaver Rd, Suite 200, Troy, MI 48084.
4) Live Video ConferenceHow to Purchase Your Training:To guarantee your seat, don't wait! Many people join 6 weeks in advance. To Register for Class, Click on the "Add to Cart" button above and join the class now! Payment will be required at the same time. If the class is showing it is still available for you to join, although it is may be necessary to register at least 14 - 21 days before the first day of class to get a seat or to hold the class date. Group discounts are for groups taking the class on the same day.
You may use either a credit card, or debit card or PayPal.This Class Outline Is Aligned to the PgMP® Exam Outline and the PMBOK Guide, 6th Edition
1. An introduction
2. Strategic Program Management
4. Change Management
5. Program Management Processes
6. Common process components
7. Themes in the Program Management Life Cycle
Initiating process group
Planning Process group
Executing process group
Monitoring & Controlling process group
Closing process group
8. Benefits Management
9. Stakeholder Management
10. GovernancePgMP Training Objectives
1. Understand clearly what it takes to pass the exam, and what you need to know and study
2. Understand how to manage programs across an Enterprise
3. Understand Strategic Program Management
4. Understand Change Management
5. Understand Governance & Benefits Management What You Will Receive at SmartPath LLC Training Locations
• Class materials
• 24 hours of training
• Certificate of completion
• Expert instruction
• Learning support while preparing for the PgMP Exam: answers to your questions through email or phone calls
• Support for your application & Review Preparation
• Free coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and small snacks for onsite traineesWhat you Will Not Receive
• Free resitting is not offered as this class for this class.
• A Pass Guarantee is not offered
• The PgMP Exam is not part of your training price. Pay your exam fee directly to the Project Management Institute after you have exam acceptance.Guarantees:
No fee to reschedule. We don't offer too many classes for PgMP; however, we do offer the training onsite, as well as via Live Video Conference every time we offer the training.
PDU#: TRPRG44-E6PDU Details - 24 PDUs
: T = Technical for the certification; L = Leadership; S = Strategic. For TLS breakdown:
PMP/PgMP PDUs: T/L/S: 8/8/8
PMI-ACP PDUs: T/L/S: 4/8/8
PfMP PDUs: T/L/S: 8/8/8
PMI-PBA PDUs: T/L/S: 6/8/8
Other information that you might be interested in:
PMP Cert Prep DC;
or Detroit-Troy, MI
or PMP Cert Prep Bellevue, WA
; or PMP Cert Prep Live Online
; or Testimonials:
or Agile PMI-ACP
Certification Prep. PMI-PBA Cert
for BA projects