PMP® Classes for the PMP Exam starting March 26, 2018 and following. This page is about your PMP Certification Training with Exam Prep Class:
Overview of What You Will Receive. 35 hours
: You receive 35 hours of formal education and the training which is structured to put you at the best vantage point to pass the PMP Exam as well as improve your skill sets. If you are not approved to take the Exam, you can submit your application before you come to class, on the last day of training. We will help you with this in the classroom. You will learn how to do the application with guidelines and send it to Nereda Haque, PMP on day two for review. You will get it back with comments and submit on the last day of training. PMP Exam acceptance usually takes 4 to 5 business days and it is good for a one year period.When Can You Take the PMP Exam?
After you have exam accceptance, Finding seats is relatively easy. Check www. Prometric.com in the early morning or late evenings to see available seats as people are changing exam dates constantly. If you don't see them right away, it's likely you will find a suitable date and time within 3 days.How much training do you need to do before coming to class?
No training is needed before coming to class. If you are already have exam acceptance for the PMP Exam, this class is a great Confidence Booster as well as an exceptional Exam Prep so you can take the Exam within a few days 5 to 30 days, depending on your current understanding, your absorption of the class material, and the completion of your exercises and online quiz practice. In our experience, it's best, even though you previously took a class, to do some vital quiz practice before taking your exam. Also much of the available training does not provide what you need to pass the exam. Many take the Exam within 4 to 10 days or within a few weeks, some take a little longer. We teach from an understanding platform, so forget "cramming sessions." You cannot apply what you cram, only what you understand.Resitting:
If you have many gaps, and you are a slower learner, you may need to resit in the class via Live Video Conference. You may resit onsite when there are unsold seats or participate through Live Video Conference. There is no charge to resit a class for up to six months, and there are no limits to how many times you can do it, even if you haven't taken the PMP exam. Bringing your materials with you to class is required as we only provide class materials once. We only provide the 30-day quiz practice once with your original training, but you can purchase extra time to extend them. We understand that some people learn more slowly than others, so our resitting program helps those who need to refresh again according to their needs. Free rescheduling of your class dates anytime
The class comes with 3 prep exercises. All materials are included in the class. The Prep Exercises are found in pmWorkbook Exercises' book.How You Will Learn
: Aside from 4 days of 100% Live Instructor led learning, and a free 30-day online quiz practice subscription, you will learn the concepts and connections through exercises and workflows that will help you understand the context of the PMP Exam questions. The online quiz practice is for simulated quiz practice for more situational learning practice, as well as drill downs on tools and techniques and inputs and outputs. These learning tools add lots of visibility to project management and increase your understanding."Understand it. Don't Cram it:"
This is our motto. Understanding is crucial in order to pass the PMP Exam, but understand is not enough. You also need practice. Drilling down into the content in your materials is also very important.5 Guarantees
including a pass guarantee for a third exam payment. See compliance details
To read the guarantees click here. Resitting URL for both Eastern and Pacific Schedules: 100% Live Video Conference Instructor Led training using your computer. Each class is limited to 15 people including onsite and Live Video Conference. Many Live Video Conference trainees are resitting to refresh themselves. Some will choose to just listen in. Even if we have filled 15 seats, trainees may resit if they choose to listen. Especially around the time when the PMP exam changes, requests for resitting can increase.
Summary of What You Will Receive
For PMP Certification Training with Exam Prep: You Will Receive:
•4 days of training
• 35 hours of Instructor Led Learning & a Certificate of completion that qualifies you for the 35 hours of required formal education if you need it. It also gives you the Prep you need in order to pass the PMP Exam as well as the framework that supports it. The class is scheduled beyond 35 hours for all breaks including 45 minutes for lunch
• pmWorkbook – Covers all Exam areas including understanding of concepts, connections & context through special exercises, plus the roles of the project manager. We provide proven, successful methods to pass the PMP Exam. All PMP Exam practice questions come with analytics so they will help you.
• 16 Workflows print on both sides of glossy paper, 11" x 17" for project visibility and increased understanding. The Workflows show outputs and the processes they input. There is one workflow for each of the 10 knowledge areas. These are in color and laminated so you can use them at work after your exam is over. They also include the Process Group Matrix that show the processes by knowledge area. They also show you the Sequencing Matrix and the PM's Roles Matrix. Workflows 14,15 are the OTTIs/ITTOS Matrix and # 16 is the Operations & Project Environments Matrix
• Time off for lunch: one hour. There are six other small breaks daily throughout the schedule
• Onsite people - small snacks are available at all sites:
A. Bellevue WA: Free parking in Bellevue WA, under the trees to the right of the stop sign, or in front of the building only.
B. SmartPath LLC, 1050 Connecticut Ave NW, Suite 500, DC 20036. Check online for current rates. Weekdays are usually $14 per day and weekends are $11 or so.
C. SmartPath LLC, 100 W Big Beaver Rd, Suite 100, Troy, MI 48084. Parking is free behind the Liberty Building # 100, or on the top floor of the parking garage.
D. Live Online Video Conference
What some of our customers say about SmartPath LLC's training.
PMP DC; or Bellevue, WA ; or
PMP Live Online; or Testimonials: