Welcome to project management certification, PMP, Program Management, Agile, Business Analysis, Professional Scheduling and other related training
PMI-ACP® Certification Training - What You Will Receive
PMI-ACP® Certification Training - You Will Receive
• 21 hours of training
• 21 PDUs if you already have a PMI PMP or PgMP or PMI-PBA credential or other PMI credential
• Certificate for training
• You will cover Agile tools & techniques
• You will cover Agile knowledge and skills
• Methodology recitals and practice
• One hour off for lunch
• Class Materials including eleven, 11" x 17" Workflows to give you visibility - Visual guides to create Agile management artifacts
• Almost 200 Questions in your Agile Book. Free Practice Online for up to 30 days from the end of the last day of class.
• You may resit training for up to 6 months from the first day of class onsite (based on seat availability) or via Live Video Conference.
• Free small snacks, coffee, tea for onsite training
PMI and PMI-ACP are the registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.