About CAPM® Certification with Prep Exam Prep:
What you need to pass the CAPM Exam: 3 days of Live Instructor-led training, pmWorkbook, Workflows, prep exercises I to 3, a good study ethic, online quiz practice for interactive learning.Online Quiz Practice:
All training comes with PMP Online Quiz Subscription practice which is free for up to 30 days starting with the last day of class. You you will be assigned the quiz practice selection that you need to help you pass the CAPM Exam.
SmartPath LLC’s CAPM trainees take their class with the PMP class for 3 days. We also provide you some information to pay attention to while studying. Your training provides you 26.25 hours of project management training and you only need 23 hours for exam approval. If you live in Washington, DC, please talk to us before making your purchase.
Classes are held in Troy-MI, Bellevue-WA (close to Seattle), , and in Washington-DC. The Class number is PMTR01-E6 for the V6 Training.SmartPath LLC a PMI Registered Education Provider* (R.E.P.) #3441.
Locations : CAPM® Certification Training with Exam Prep onsite in Washington, DC or Bellevue WA or Troy, MI or by Live Video Conference.
The class item # is TRPM04-E6. This class is current aligned to the PMBOK® Guide, 6th Edition. This new CAPM exam has been running since 5/21/2018.Skills to Be Acquired:
The Trainee should be able to perform Start to Finish Project Management using our materials in accordance with industry best practices. Audience:
This class is best suited for those who have some experience in project management leading and directing projects or who have some support experience such as the role of project staff, assistant project manager, or a supportive role or contributor, or someone who has done some business projects, even if they did not know that they were considered projects.Certification Credential
: once the trainee has passed the CAPM Exam: CAPM credential.
You should have some project management experience, but not enough to take the PMP Exam. Having project management experience is not an exam requirement. The project management training of 26.25 hours is enough training for exam approval. You also need a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent. PMP Certification menu here
after talking to us first.
The CAPM exam is not included as part of the training price. You need to pay the Project Management Institute for your exam. See details below. For non-PMI members the exam fee is $300. You can take two retakes during your 12 months of exam approval period.CAPM Training Times:
See the training menu Locations for onsite training:
In order to pass the CAPM exam, you also need to do the Prep that it takes to pass the CAPM exam, which is also the PMP Prep exercises and some of the PMP quiz practice that you will be assigned. You will do some quizzes during class in your pmWorkbook Exercises' book. SmartPath LLC combines CAPM training with the PMP Training courses in Washington, DC, or Bellevue-Seattle.
(1) Bellevue, WA (Greater Seattle Area in Washington State) - at SmartPath LLC, 2018 156th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98007. Parking is free at this location.
(2) Onsite: SmartPath LLC, 1050 Connecticut Ave NW, 5th Floor, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20036. Click here for directions and DC Metro & Parking Information & Instructions
(3) Live Video Conference - you will need to have a laptop or desktop connection, and internet connect, and the ability to take this class from home.
Please call Nereda Haque, PMP at 1-360-584-8614 or 1-855-SMART50 to discuss your experience or email her at email@example.com and / or attach your resume. We will be happy to answer all of your questions and help you determine the class that is right for you.
Many of the PMs considering CAPM Certification already have enough hours to take the PMP Exam. may of the people we talked to who were considering the CAPM Exam, have led and directed many projects and are qualified to take the PMP Exam. You don't need a project manager title to claim project management experience. Examples of some projects: IT Development leads, Quality audits, risk management, procurement management, project vendor management, business analysis or IT analysis, data analysis and special recommendations for improvement, etc.Online Quiz Practice:
All training comes with PMP Online Quiz Subscription practice which is free for up to 30 days. You you will be assigned the quiz practice that you need to pass the CAPM Exam.SmartPath LLC Loyalty program for SmartPath CAPM trainees enables them to take the PMP Exam training or PMP Quiz Practice later on when you have the experience hours to do so:
If you take the CAPM Exam now and the PMP Exam later, then you may resubscribe for a nominal fee to re-practice any of the Quizzes, or to retrain, and you will qualify for the "Do It Again PMP Certification" at just $846. This is a great loyalty price.
If the PMP Exam changes before you take it, you may purchase the materials and / or upgrade for the price listed on our website, plus tax. Priority postage is extra.Advantages of Taking Your Training With The PMP Class:
By taking your CAPM with the PMP Class, you will be exposed to more information which will help you at work, as well as increase your understanding of the big project management picture, so you have the tools you need to led and direct projects in the meantime. You will learn the how-to of project management from start to finish.
What is a project? See this link
. If you have questions regarding your experience send
Nereda Haque, PMP your resume for review.DC trainees:
You are required to send us your resume so we can determine your eligibility, etc., if you are taking this class in Washington, DC. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.Advantages & Benefits of SmartPath LLC's PMP/CAPM Certification Training with Exam Prep for the CAPM Exam
• Proven learning methods
• Unique customized learning to help you pass
• Small classes for easier learning
• Training options: onsite in Washington, DC or Bellevue WA
• Materials and Tools: pmWorkbook, pmWorkbook Exercises
205 practice questions in pmWorkbook Exercises' book which are also part of the online practice questions, over 2100 questions online. Your free 30-day Online Quiz Practice starts on day 3, although you only need to do the assigned quizzes as part of your exam practice.
• No information overload - just exam-focused training
• Coffee, tea and small snacks provided for onsite trainees
You may pay by credit card, debit card or pay later through PayPal.CAPM Exam Eligibility Requirements
(1) This training, along with your high school diploma (or equivalent) will qualify you to sit for the CAPM® Exam and or
(2) Your high school diploma (or equivalent) plus 1500 hours of professional experience on a project team.Passing:
Passing depends on your ability to understand the class content and materials, and how a trainee applies this learning when they do their online quiz practice. Applying cognitive thinking, reasoning and logic while practicing is essential.CAPM Passing Tips
The training will cover everything you need to know to pass the CAPM Exam and the project management training hours that you will need for CAPM exam approval. If you are already preapproved to sit for the CAPM Exam then you will benefit greatly from the framework and Exam Prep. Tips include:
(1) Understanding process groups, processes and their associated areas such as inputs, outputs, tools and techniques, processes, process groups, knowledge areas.
(2) Understanding math formulas and how they are used to interpret project information
(3) Follow our checklists of what you must know in order to pass
(4) Do all of your Prep homework to deepen your understanding
(5) Follow all passing guidelines, including what to study for the CAPM Exam."
(6) How fast you take the CAPM Exam will depend on your knowledge gaps and experience, and how much personal effort you put in to ensure your success.
they are much the same as the PMP exam except you need to practice less quizzes. It is frees to reschedule your training.How to have your third exam paid for should you need it:
(1) Finish first exam within 30 days
(2) Finish all assigned quiz practice before the first exam
(3) If you have to take the second exam, purchase a quiz extension / resubscription, and finish all quiz practice before your second exam
(4) We must be able to pay for your third exam within your 12 months of exam approval. You track your exam approval time, because we don't.Should You Consider the PMP Exam?
If you have project management experience where you led and directed projects, and you are wondering if you have enough project hours to become PMP Certified, then send your resume to Nereda Haque, PMP and she'll be happy to review it for you. Click on "Send Email" at the top of the website. You don't need a title of project manager to claim project hours. Or use email@example.com.Exam Fees are not included in the training prices
This training does not include PMI's CAPM Exam fees which you will pay to the Project Management Institute separately. With $129 for the first's years membership fee, and $10 membership application fee, then the CAPM exam is just $225 for the first exam, or you can simply pay $300 to take the Exam. The next 2 subsequent exams within the exam acceptance period for non-PMI members are $200.00 each, for the Members it is $150 each. See the CAPM handbook at pmi.org for all information and your CAPM exam outline for more information.
To keep your credential, you need to retake the CAPM Exam every 5 years showing that you have ongoing professional development. Alternatively, you can choose to take the PMP Exam next time or another credential once you are qualified to do so.The Course Materials:
They are aligned to the PMBOK® Guide (The Project Management Body of Knowledge®), 6th Edition, and the CAPM exam outline.Knowledge Outline that you will be tested on for the CAPM Exam:
The V6 CAPM certification examination includes 150 Questions, 15 of which do not count so that 135 questions count. Those questions that do not count as they are used to collect specific data. You are allotted 3 hours for the exam.
6% Introduction to Project Management
6% Project Environment
7% Role of the Project Manager
9% Project Integration
9% Project Scope
9% Project Schedule Management
8% Project Cost Management
7% Project Quality Management
8% Project Resource Management
10% Project Communication Management
8% Project Risk Management
4% Project Procurement Management
9% Project Stakeholder ManagementYou Will Receive
1. Class Materials to prepare you for the CAPM Exam - the pmWorkbook used for the PMP class
2. 26.25 hours of PMP / CAPM Certification training - if you purchase 3 days on this page or site you'll have 35 hours of PMP / CAPM Training if you purchase from the PMP page and take all 4 days of training
3. Free parking (at the Bellevue WA or Troy-MI Site; For Washington DC - see parking garage pricing: DC click here
4. Coffee, tea and small snacks provided for onsite trainees
5. Lunch time - one hour
5. Free resitting for up to six months depending on the PMP Training you purchased
6. Guaranteed-to-run classes at the time of purchase with free rescheduling.
7. Online PMP Practice Subscription for up to 30 days starting on the 3rd day of training.About the CAPM Exam:
You need to be able to apply PMI Concepts to situational questions in the CAPM Exam. The CAPM Certification Exam tests the individual’s knowledge in project management processes and knowledge areas.Resitting Training
There is no charge to resit within the stated guidelines (within 6 months from the first day of class) and no limit on how many times you wish to do it. Resitting is based on seat availability. If no onsite seats are available, you may resit via Live Video Conference on dates that it's offered, and that is frequently. Email Nereda Haque, PMP for a resit request. Live Video training classes are frequently available. Resitting rights do not cover any request for new learning materials. Bring your learning materials with you to class. Please make sure you take the Exam in a timely manner so you have training time left for extra help should you need it.
You may take the Exam when you feel comfortable to do so.PMI® handbook is required reading:
Go to http://www.pmi.org
Click on certification
Click on what certification
See the CAPM handbook on the top left. You may download the handbook or save it for further reading.All PMP Options in DC, WA classrooms or Live Online
✓ In Classroom Washington DC:
: Details here
In Classroom Bellevue-Seattle WA:
100% Live Online PMP Live Online: Details here ✓
If you did not pass the PMP Exam with a competitor: Details here✓
Retraining for SmartPath LLC's trainees whose 6 months have expired Details here
Prior SmartPath LLC trainees can Select day/days via Live Online
Federal Government Pricing Plus inc. Exam: Click here✓
Federal Government Pricing - No Exam: Click here✓
Other Government Agency Pricing: Click here