Welcome to project management certification, PMP, Program Management, Agile, Business Analysis, Professional Scheduling and other related training
Practicing Earned Value Management - Washington DC or Live Online
Project Management Training in Earned Value ManagementWho may attend this class?
This instructor led training class is particularly suited for the Project Managers, Resource Managers, Program Managers, and Portfolio Managers. Date and Time:
Click on the down arrow in the above menuLocations:
(1) SmartPath LLC, 2018 156th Ave NE, Bellevue WA - Parking is free at this location in Bellevue.
(2) SmartPath LLC, 1050 Connecticut Ave NW, Floor 10, Washington, DC 20036. Click here for directions and DC Metro & Parking Information & InstructionsTo guarantee your seat, don't wait! Many people join 6 weeks in advance. To Register for Class, Click on the "Add to Cart" button above and join the class now! Payment will be required at the same time. If the class is showing it is still available for you to join, although it is may be necessary to register at least 14 - 21 days before the first day of class to get a seat or to hold the class date. Group discounts are for groups taking the class on the same day.
You may use either a credit card, or debit card or PayPal. Class Outline
1. Earned Value Management – an introduction
2. Organizing a project for EVM
3. Responsibility assignments
4. Developing schedule
5. Establishing budget
6. EVM Measurements
7. Performance Measurement Baselines
8. Performance Analysis based on EVM
9. Maintaining Baselines What You Will Receive at SmartPath LLC Training Locations
• Class materials
• 14 hours of training
• Certificate of completion
• Expert instruction
PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, and PMI are the registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
* "Provider is a member of PMI's R.E.P. Program and PMI does not specifically endorse, approve, or warrant R.E.Ps products, courses, publications or services."
PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, PMP, PgMP, PfMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, the PMI logo, and PMBOK are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.