Practicing Portfolio Management in Washington, DC
PMP® Cert Prep DC; or PMP Cert Prep Bellevue, WA ; or PMP Cert Prep Live Online; or Testimonials: or Agile PMI-ACP Certification Prep.
Who may attend this class?
This instructor led training class is particularly suited for the Program Managers who are seek advanced training. This training is also suitable for the Project Managers, Resource Managers, Program Managers, as well as Portfolio Managers.
Date and Time: Click on the down arrow in the above menu
(1) SmartPath LLC, 2018 156th Ave NE, Bellevue WA. Parking is free at this location in Bellevue, WA.
(2) Onsite: SmartPath LLC, 1050 Connecticut Ave NW, 5th Floor, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20036.Click here for directions and DC Metro & Parking Information & Instructions Prerequisite: PMP Certification or Prince2 Certification. Exposure to Program Management.
To guarantee your seat, don't wait! Many people join 6 weeks in advance. To Register for Class, Click on the "Add to Cart" button above and join the class now! Payment will be required at the same time. If the class is showing it is still available for you to join, although it is may be necessary to register at least 14 - 21 days before the first day of class to get a seat or to hold the class date. Group discounts are for groups taking the class on the same day. You may use either a credit card, or debit card or PayPal.
AT the conclusion of 2 days session the participants will be able to perform the following through Portfolio Management:
1. Selecting the "right project"
2. Streamlining operations
3. Implementation and Management of Projects, Programs, and Portfolio Governance
4. Portfolio relationship with Organization’s strategies
5. Designing and implementing metrics for project ROIs
6. Portfolio reporting
7. Managing PMO
What is a Portfolio? Course Outline
What is a Portfolio?
What is Portfolio Management?
Portfolio relationship with Organizational Strategy
Portfolio Management and Organizational Governance
Portfolio Management and Operations Management
Portfolio Management and Program and Project Management Role Of the Portfolio Manager
Tools and Techniques for Project Portfolio Management
General Management Skills
Portfolio Management Process Groups
Portfolio Management Process interactions
Aligning Process Group
Monitoring and Controlling Process Group
Program and Project Reporting
Portfolio Management Process Cycle
Portfolio Stakeholder Roles and Responsibilities
Portfolio Review Board
• Class materials
• 14 hours of training
• Certificate of completion
• Expert instruction
• Free coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and small snacks
PMP® Cert Prep DC; or PMP Cert Prep Bellevue, WA ; or PMP Cert Prep Live Online; or Testimonials: or Agile PMI-ACP Certification Prep. PMI-PBA Cert for BA projects