Program Management Professional® Certification with Exam Prep, Plus Package (to include the first exam fee) for Federal Government Employees. This class will be offered several times a year onsite at either in Washington DC, Troy-Detroit-MI or Bellevue-Seattle-WA or by Live Video Conference. Ask us for a PgMP flyer.See PDU Details Below
. You will also find all training locations, and training methods.
Program Management Professional® Certification with Exam Prep, Plus Package - Special Pricing for Federal Government Employees. The PgMP exam is included.Regarding your Exam Payment:
The PgMP exam is able to be paid upon exam acceptance, via a Conference Call with the trainee on the phone with Nereda Haque, PMP and a customer service person of the Project Management Institute. Exam acceptance takes 30 days. The exam must be paid at this point in order to continue to the Panel Review Test, then upon passing, to the PgMP Exam. If the trainee does not pass the Panel Review Test, there is a fee that needs to be paid for another Panel Review. Any extra fees incurred by the trainee, other than the one exam fee of $1,000 are not included in the PgMP Plus Package price. A pass guarantee is not included. To Register for this PgMP Plus Package, click on the down arrow, choose the class you want, then click on 'Add to Cart.'Audience for the PgMP® Exam
This class is specifically designed for enterprise-wide Program Managers who wish to become PgMP certified. You don't need to be PMP certified before you take this certification; however, you should be well acquainted with project management best practices on an updated basis. Please go to www.pmi.org and download your PgMP Exam Handbook. We strongly recommend getting your PMP Certification first, or at least taking the training.
This instructor-led training is personally delivered. It is particularly suited for Project Managers who are seeking certification in Program Management or for Professional Development purposes. This training is also suitable for Project Managers, Resource Managers, Program Managers (not certified), and Portfolio Managers. This class is also for Program Managers or Project Managers, who have obtained PgMP certification and need to maintain their 60 PDUs every 3 years. This class provides for 25 PDUs.
"You should have proven ability to manage multiple, related projects and navigate complete activities that span functions, organizations, regions or cultures, and to align results with organizational goals." - www.pmi.org under PgMP.Locations & Methods of Training
Program Management Training is onsite in Washington, DC or Troy, MI or Bellevue, WA or by Live Video Conference as scheduled. This class is demand-driven.The PgMP Exam
: In order to get PgMP Certified, you need a panel review from the Project Management Institute. This is conducted over the phone. After that, you can take the exam. You need to pass both events. This exam will test "the practitioner’s competence, and determine the level of salience, criticality and frequency of each knowledge, tasks, and skill required to perform industry-wide standards in the role of a program manager.
Although PMI does not require you to have a PMP Certification to take this class, you will be better served by having taken a PMP Certification class in the prior to training, as you need a strong project management background. However, you may also take the class for PDUs without taking the exam, as the class content may prove valuable to those seeking to better their careers.PgMP Certification Content Outline & Information
if the trainee is taking this class for PgMP Certification exam purposes, the trainee must pass two PMI Evaluations :
Phase I: Evaluation 1: - Panel Review
Phase II: Evaluation 2: - Multiple Choice Examination – you will be called on to demonstrate your competence in both situational and scenario-based multiple choice questions. Total questions: 170Exam Price:
PMI-Member: $800 and Non-member: $1,000Exam Prerequisites:
(1) high school diploma, associate degree or global equivalent: 6,000 hours of project management experience, 10,500 hours of program management experience OR
(2) 4 year degree or greater: 6,000 hours of project management experience, 6,000 hours of program management experience Date and Time:
Click on the down arrow in the above menu to see dates and times.Method of Training & Locations: Onsite or Live Online:
1) Bellevue, WA - SmartPath LLC - 2018 156th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98007. Parking is Free. Bellevue, WA is in the Great Seattle Metropolitan area in Northern Washington State.
2) Washington, DC: SmartPath LLC, 1050 Connecticut Ave NW, Floor 5, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20036. Click here
for directions and DC Metro & Parking Information & Instructions
3) Michigan, Troy, MI, Detroit Area: SmartPath LLC, 100 W. Big Beaver Rd, Suite 200, Troy, MI 48084.
4) Live Video ConferenceHow to Purchase Your Training:To guarantee your seat, don't wait! Many people join 6 weeks in advance. To Register for Class, Click on the "Add to Cart" button above and join the class now! Payment will be required at the same time. If the class is showing it is still available for you to join, although it is may be necessary to register at least 14 - 21 days before the first day of class to get a seat or to hold the class date. Group discounts are for groups taking the class on the same day.
You may use either a credit card, or debit card or PayPal.This Class Outline Is Aligned to the PgMP® Exam Outline and the PMBOK Guide, 6th Edition
1. An introduction
2. Strategic Program Management
4. Change Management
5. Program Management Processes
6. Common process components
7. Themes in the Program Management Life Cycle
Initiating process group
Planning Process group
Executing process group
Monitoring & Controlling process group
Closing process group
8. Benefits Management
9. Stakeholder Management
10. GovernancePgMP Training Objectives
1. Understand clearly what it takes to pass the exam, and what you need to know and study
2. Understand how to manage programs across an Enterprise
3. Understand Strategic Program Management
4. Understand Change Management
5. Understand Governance & Benefits Management What You Will Receive at SmartPath LLC Training Locations
• Class materials – Class slides, and The Standard for Program Management®,
• 24 hours of training & an Exam Payment up $1,000
• Certificate of completion
• Expert instruction
• Learning support while preparing for the PgMP Exam: answers to your questions through email or phone calls
• Support for your application & Review Preparation
• Online Quiz Practice
• Free coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and small snacks for onsite traineesWhat you Will Not Receive
• Free resitting is not offered for this class.
• A Pass Guarantee is not offered
• Any additional PMI Fees other than your first exam paymentGuarantees:
We don't charge a fee to reschedule. We don't offer too many classes for PgMP; however, we do offer the training onsite, as well as via Live Video Conference every time we offer the training.
PDU#: TRPRG44-E6PDU Details - 35 PDUs
: T = Technical for the certification; L = Leadership; S = Strategic. For TLS breakdown:
PMP/PgMP PDUs: T/L/S: 8/8/8
PMI-ACP PDUs: T/L/S: 4/8/8
PfMP PDUs: T/L/S: 8/8/8
PMI-PBA PDUs: T/L/S: 6/8/8
Other information that you might be interested in:
PMP Cert Prep DC;
or Detroit-Troy, MI
or PMP Cert Prep Bellevue, WA
; or PMP Cert Prep Live Online
; or Testimonials:
or Agile PMI-ACP
Certification Prep. PMI-PBA Cert
for BA projects