How to Pass The PMP Exam, an Informative Free Seminar. You may tell your friends. Everyone is welcome.When?
8:00 PM to 9 PM Eastern Time (same as 5 PM to 6 PM Pacific TimeDates:
Apr 9 or Apr 25 - Visit this page again, as more venues may be offered. However, please take advantage of what you see now if possible. Please tell your friends.V6 Exam
: Project Management Professional (PMP)(R) ExamAudience
: You've been studying for the PMP Exam and you want to pass. Tell your project management friends about this class so that they can RSVP too!Participant Advantages
: After taking one of our seminars, you may purchase PMP Certification materials and our PMP quiz practice. We recommend the PMP Prep Package, Level One and adding learning segments to gain more insights.Instructor:
Mo Haque, MSEE, PMP, PMI-PBA, PMI-ACP, CMfgT, EDMPRSVP:
For further questions, please call Nereda Haque, PMP at 360-584-8614 (cell) or email her. RSVP Cutoff:
4 Hours before the start of class.What you must do to be able to attend
a. Email email@example.com
b. Supply your first and last name, and your mobile phone
d. Date you want to attend
4. Step by Step Checklist on what to do before your class begins, if you need more information:
* Restart your laptop or desktop to make sure you are up to date. Do not use your phone.
* If you can’t find an email from firstname.lastname@example.org, please check for it in your spam.
* Testing your device is automatic now when you log on. Just click on “yes.” My mobile # is 360-584-8614
* While testing at the time you log on, you will be provided the software to join the class
* Please use Explorer or Chrome. If there are recent updates non-Microsoft browsers may still be behind. You may also need to update your Java.
* Avoid this: If you are using Google Chrome for your browser and it asks you want to remember the password, say no, as you will have a new password every day. If you say yes by mistake, you cannot undo it, so you will have to put in the new password each day.
* Click on the first long blue link that Mo sent you in his instructions from email@example.com but no sooner than 5 minutes before class begins.
* The Password will automatically fill if you don’t save it
* Select or input your email address; however, this will likely fill in automatically
* Then a screen comes up asking you if you wish to participate
* Click “Yes”
* Whiteboard: Enlarge it by double clicking on it, and click on the bottom of the screen to make it even larger. At this point you can take a screen clipping
* If you don’t want the instructor to ask you questions text me at 360-584-8614 and I will let him know; otherwise, prepare to participate fully in the class
* Mute yourself once you log on.
* Do NOT use the class link until 5 minutes before class
* After asking a question, immediately mute yourself again.
* Don’t forget to turn on your speakers in your laptop. Click on the arrow in the lower right of your laptop and click on the speaker icon. You can do this the day before class. If you are participating fully and using a headset, then turn on the speaker in your headset.
* Click audio at the top of the screen again once you are online. You’ll see it at the top of the screen.