Welcome to project management certification, PMP, Program Management, Agile, Business Analysis, Professional Scheduling and other related training
Email your resume to Nereda Haque, PMP: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trainer Positions Most Suited to Retired Professionals or for those who wish to do weekend training for SSGB, PMI-PBA or PMI-ACP® certifications, who live locally in Washington DC or very close by or locally in Bellevue WA or close by. Bellevue is 15 minutes from North Seattle via 520. That would work too. Prefer Retired Person or People who wish to work Part-Time for one or more of the following Part-time positions who is / are not teaching these subjects for another organization.
(1) Trainer for PMP® Certification with Exam Prep during the week about 3 to 5 times per year at our location in Washington, DC or Bellevue WA and is also available for on call emergency trainer replacement: Must be very experienced in the implementation of project management best practices, must be a PMP Credential holder, have a Masters' Degree and high level experience preferred along with presentation skills and training experience. Teaching experience or skills training within an organization preferred; however, abilities and leadership will be considered.
(2) Trainer for Six Sigma Green Belt Certification and Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification, about 3 to 5 times per year for each certification at our location in Washington, DC or Bellevue WA for weekends and week days and who would also be available on call for emergency trainer replacement:
Preference given to applicant who has implemented quality best practices, has a black belt or green belt certification from ASQ and is also PMP Certified. A Master's Degree is a must and exceptional algebra and statistical math skills, and high level experience is preferred along with presentation skills and training experience. Also helpful to your assessment: Teaching experience or skills training within an organization preferred; although leadership and abilities will be considered.
(3) Trainer for PMI-ACP Certification with experience as an Agile PM or Product Owner, who is a PMI-ACP credential holder and has at least a 4 year degree with high level agile implementation. The Trainer is someone who lives in or close to Washington DC or Bellevue WA, and who would also be available as an on call emergency trainer replacement. Master's degree preferred. PMP and PMI-ACP Certifications preferred.
(4) PMI-PBA Trainer. PMP, PMI-ACP and PMI-PBA credential holder preferred. Must have a master's degree and high level project implementation for PMP and PMI-PBA projects.
(5) Various Classes: Trainer with the ability to teach some of the various Project Management & Business Skills, Business Soft Skills. Master's degree preferred. The Trainer is someone who lives in or close to Washington DC or Bellevue WA, and who would also be available as an on call emergency trainer replacement. Needs to have certifications in the related areas that are taught.
PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, PgMP, PfMP, PMI-SP, PMI, RMP, PMI, and PMBOK, are the registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
* "Provider is a member of PMI's R.E.P. Program and PMI does not specifically endorse, approve, or warrant R.E.Ps products, courses, publications or services."
PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, PMP, PgMP, PfMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, the PMI logo, and PMBOK are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.