This class is not available at this time. The current training is for the V6 PMP Exam. We will update this page if we decide to offer this class. If we offer it, it is only intended for people who have taken a fully Live Instructor Led training before. Online trainees who have only listed to videos are not suited for this 2-Day class and will only be accepted into a 4 or 5 day class where all of our materials have been covered. This training is for people who have attended a Live PMI Registered Education Provider* (R.E.P) training.
This class is a 2 Day PMP Intensive Exam Prep for the PMP Certification Exam. If you join this class you need to be committed to doing the preparation before attending the training or it won't help you. We cannot cover in 14 hours what we normally cover in 35 hours. Therefore we will focus most on where you might expect the majority of questions. Total class hours: 14SmartPath LLC is a PMI Registered Education Provider*, R.E.P. # 3441.Audience
To qualify for this class:
(1) You must have already taken a 35 hours PMP Exam Version 5 training that was for Exam Preparation, whether it was the first V5 exam or the one that started on Jan 12 2016.
(2) You need to have PMP Exam approval already.
(3) It is intended that you will take your PMP exam after completing all quiz practice, starting on the last day of class, within 10 to 15 days of class plus or minus.Instructor:
, MSEE, PMP, PMI-PBA, PMI-ACP. Mo Haque has high level global project and program management experience. He has led and directed projects in many industries. His background: Graduate of the Royal College of Engineering, UK with Master degrees in electrical and electronic engineering. He has taught best practices in project management for over 20 years to his teams, and for SmartPath LLC since 2007. It is very rare to find such a talented and experienced instructor for PMP Certification.Live Video Conference Training Only:
Via Live Video Conference allows trainees to attend class using your computer or laptop only. 100% Instructor Led Live Video Conference for 7 hours per day, for 2 days. Instructions for class will be emailed to you once you purchased the training.Class Times
(1) 8:15 AM to 4:45 PM PT - one hour for lunch.
(2) 8:15 AM to 4:45 PM ET - one hour for lunch.
For further questions, please call Nereda Haque,PMP at
360-584-8614 (cell) or email her.Your Preparation before Attending Training
a. You will prepare for the training by studying the materials which includes pmWorkbook, pmWorkbook Exercises' book, 15 Workflows
b. Do all of the Prep Exercises What You Will Receive
(1) Instructor Led Training through an indepth understanding using many of the questions within A,H,I,J as tops from these questions have the highest impact in the PMP Exam. This class will also bring your attention to some of our class material that you studied before coming to class. This is an exercise in instructor led cognitive thinking, reasoning and logic, applying concepts. Quiz A covers questions from all of the processes and some roles. Quiz I covers the PM's roles, and change requests, as they relate to all of the processes. Quiz H covers Procurement, HR, Quality and Risk. Quiz I role questions are different from role questions in Quiz A. Quiz J covers what can go wrong within the processes. The class will discuss:
(a) Why the best answer is best
(b) Why the wrong answers are not best
(2) Materials & Tools: pmWorkbook, pmWorkbook Exercises' book, 15 Workflows, a free 30-day PMP Quiz Subscription, starting on day 1 of class.
(3) 14 hours of training
(4) If you get stuck while practicing the quiz, you may take a screen shot and include it in your email, along with your questions.
(5) A Digitial Certificate of completion
(6) Free rescheduling. Just send us an email.What is NOT> included in this class
(1) A pass guarantee
(2) Free resitting opportunities
(3) The PMP ExamSee 4 days of a PMP Boot Camp, so you can compare here.Quiz Practice Extensions or Resubscriptions
may be purchased for subscription fee
15 days, 30 days or 60 days. A subscription is like a project. It has a start and finish date. You can request your start date at the time of purchase if you don't want to start right away.Very Important:
If you do not have your 35 hours for exam approval, do not take this class. You will need 35 contact hours for exam approval in order to take the PMP Exam. In this case, take a a PMP Certification class with Exam Prep that provides 35 hours for exam approval
. If you are a SmartPath LLC PMP Boot Camp trainee whose resitting window has expired you also have the retraining option.
Call Nereda Haque, PMP at 360-584-8614 if you have questions.How Often Will This Class Be Offered?
Depends on demand. How to Purchase this training
To guarantee your seat, don't wait! Many people join 6 weeks in advance. To Register for Class, Click on the "Add to Cart" button above and join the class now! Payment will be required at the same time. If the class is showing it is still available for you to join.
You may use either a credit card, or debit card or PayPal. SmartPath LLC may cancel a class at any time at their discretion, provided no one has purchased the training. This is an incentive for trainees to join this training early.Instructions for Live Video Conference Training (LVC):
You will receive an email from email@example.com. Please add this email to your contacts. Using a headphone is preferred and is needed if you are planning to participate in class discussion. Mo Haque will send the link out late night before or early morning of. Text me at 360-584-8614 if you cannot find your link.For PC Users: PC testFor Mac / Apple Users:
Apple testAll Other PMP Options in DC, WA classrooms or Live Online
✓ In Classroom Washington DC:
: Details here
In Classroom Bellevue-Seattle WA:
100% Live Online PMP Live Online: Details here ✓
If you did not pass the PMP Exam with a competitor: Details here✓
Retraining for SmartPath LLC's trainees whose 6 months have expired Details here
Prior SmartPath LLC trainees can Select day/days via Live Online
Federal Government Pricing Plus inc. Exam: Click here✓
Federal Government Pricing - No Exam: Click here✓
Other Government Agency Pricing: Click here