PMP(R) Exam Prep
, 100% Live Online Training or schedule this two-day PMP Prep Event at an onsite location in DC, MI or WA for your private group. Location: TBD. . See the instructor, the presentation, and instructor notes live on your lap top.SmartPath LLC is a Global PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) # 3441.Instructor: Mo Haque,
MSEE, PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, CMfgT, EDMP. Learn from one of the best.Class Times
: 10 AM to 6 PM Eastern Time (ET), which is equal to 7 AM to 3 PM Pacific Time (PT)
: 2 days
This class provides 14 hours.Postage Schedule:
Purchase 4 business days in advance of training so you can receive he hardcopies of your materials in time. If you are outside the 48 lower states in the US, then contact us first.Class Objectives
: To gain the knowledge and skills to pass the PMP exam.
Project Management Basics:
• Enterprise Environmental Factors (EEF) Impact on an Organization
• Organizational Process Assets - OPA
• Project Life Cycles (predictive vs. adaptive) and phases
• Process Group Interactions & Inter-dependencies
2. Perform Benefits Analysis - Strategic Management, KPIs, Benefits Realization, Developing A Business Case
3. Participate in developing Project Charter
4. Create Change & Configuration Framework
5. Develop Project Management Framework and Integration Environment
6. Perform Integrated Change Control
7. Collect Requirements
8. Define Scope
9. Create WBS
10. Estimate Activity Durations
11. Develop Schedule
12. Determine Budget
13. Plan Quality Management
14. Identify Risks
15. Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
16. Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
17. Plan Risk Responses
18. Direct and Manage Project Work
19. Monitor & Control Project Work
20. Manage & Assure Quality
21. Control Scope
22. Control Schedule
23. Control Costs
24. Control Procurements
25. Control Quality
26. Validate Scope
27. Resolve Issues
28. Close Project or Phase
29. Realize Benefits
30. Backward pass of processes from 58 to 1
31. How to prepare for the exam
32. PMP Online Quiz Practice Subscription
33. Check List for Passing the PMP® Certification Examination
34. Acronyms & Memory Joggers
37. Industry Jargons
38. Communication Channels
39. PMP Certification Exam Updates & Performance ChecklistWhat You Will receive
(1) You will Receive our Regular Prep Materials consisting of pmWorkbook, pmWorkbook Exercises' book, and workflows, and a 30-Day Online Quiz Practice Subscription
(2) 14 hours of intensive instruction prepares you to pass the exam
(3) Electronic Certificate of learning for 14 hours
(4) Nothing else promisedRegister by paying for class
at least 3 to 6 weeks or more in advance of training if possible; however, if the class is showing with available class dates, then it's available for purchase.Register for class before payment if you are awaiting organizational approval.
Email us with your name and address, and mobile to register in advance if you are awaiting organizational approval. This allows us to understand who intends to join the training.Classes are guaranteed to run at the time of purchase.
There is never a charge to reschedule your class.Class Information:
Please call to if you have questions at 360-584-8614 and talk to Nereda Haque, PMP.
Register in advance by emailing Nereda Haque, PMP: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This PMP® Exam Prep training references PMBOK Guide, Sixth Edition. To see all classes, click on the down arrow in the menu. To select the class, click on the dates you want, then click on the 'add to cart' button"
See our See Testimonials
.How To Purchase the class:
All class dates shown are available for purchase. To Register for this PMP Class, simply purchase the training. If you are using a mobile device, after clicking on the down arrow to select the dates of training, enter a quantity, then click "add to cart." If you prefer you may purchase over the phone by calling 360-584-8614 or 1-855-SMART50.
Call Nereda Haque at 360-584-8614 to schedule your class or if you have any questions or email her.PMP Exam costs are extra:
$405 for PMI(R) Members and $555 for non-members. 2nd and third exams are $275 / $375.