Project Management Professional PMP® Certification Training with Prep - Start to Finish Processes - updated 10-27-2020 See 4-day or Two Weekend PMP® Certification with Exam Prep schedules and purchase URL.
.For the PMP exam that started 1-2-2021.
(1) Review your project management experience
. Do you have enough hours and months? Talk to us about this if you have doubts.
(2) Assess whether you need to take a prerequisite training
if you have little or no formal project management experience.
(3) If you have enough experience, purchase your class
allow up to 10 days for the digital and print materials to reach you if you live in the US lower 48 states or provide us your address and we will provide you a quote which may involve additional shipping fees which is now $27 plus tax as the allowable shipping rate. SmartPath LLC's supplemental materials will be provided in digital on the first day of class. PMI uses Logical Operations which we use to order your materials.
(4) Let us know once you receive both your print and digital material of the PMI(R) Authorized PMP(R) Exam Prep book.
(5) Submit Your Experience After Day Two During Class:
You do not need membership in order to submit your experience. It costs nothing to get PMP Exam acceptance. We will provide you guidelines and a checklist to help you with your application. If you already have a CAPM credential, you can use that credential for your 35 hours for exam approval. Expect a 5 day turn around approximately, during business days for exam acceptance. You will be provided 12 months of eligibility dates in which period you need to take the PMP exam or you will be selected for audit. If you are selected for order, follow PMI's instructions to exit audit. It typically takes about 10 days to exit audit once PMI has the requested information.
(5) We provide a 30-day Online Quiz Practice on the 3rd day of class, which will run for 30 days post class. Plan your time over the next 30 days post class so you can focus on this learning. If you get side-tracked you can purchase your quiz practice later, but it's very beneficial to do it post training while you are retaining most of the training information.
(6) Pay the Project Management Institute for the PMP Exam as soon as you are approved to take the Exam. If you are a Government employee whose organization paid us your exam fee, then call Nereda Haque, PMP at 350-584-8614 so she can pay for your exam, which is paid over a conference call. Your exam links can be found in your PMI dashboard.
(7) Take your PMP Exam after following all guidelines.
(8) Report your Exam results to SmartPath LLC.Testimonials:Other InformationA. How SmartPath LLC Helps You Visualize & Learn:
SmartPath LLC's materials will provide project management visibility so your work can drive project success, and so you can pass the PMP exam. B. Roadmap:
See our roadmap
for more information. Use this roadmap to create the visual view of what you must to in order to pass.C. Practice Exam Questions:
You can expect more than 1,000 QuestionsD. Apply for PMI Membership if you wish to after you have PMP Exam acceptance:
This is the next best step. It is currently $129 to become a member for the first time. plus a $10 application fee for membership - $139 in all. It is very easy to maintain your credential and submit your experience once you are a member. For example, if you pay for your PMP Exam before you become a member, the Exam will cost you $555. If you become a member first, the Exam is $405. If you have to take the exam again, then the second and third exams are $275 each instead of 375 each.E. How Quickly should you take the Exam if you are already Exam approved:
People typically take it within 10 days to 6 weeks, depending on their experience and whether or not they have formal project management experience. Lower learners typically take up to 3 months.F. Use SmartPath LLC Guidelines to prepare for the Exam:
These are (a) Checklists of what you must know to pass the PMP Exam & (b) How to Study for the PMP Exam. G. Take the PMP Exam
– 4 hours – 200 questions – 25 questions are market questions and they don’t count but they don’t tell you which ones don't count. These 25 questions may be totally foreign to you as they are used for statistical purposes. Your exam success is based on the level of difficulty you are able to achieve by answering enough correctly. Each question is worth one point.All PMP Options in DC, WA classrooms or Live Online
✓ 100% Live Online PMP Live Online: Details here
✓ Retraining for SmartPath LLC's trainees whose 6 months have expired Details here or
✓ Federal Government Pricing Plus inc. Exam: Click here
✓ Federal Government Pricing - No Exam: Click here
✓ Other Government Agency Pricing: Click here