Free PMP® Seminar
- This seminar is no longer available.
What is it? It is a One hour Free Onsite PMP Seminar in Bellevue, WA or Washington, DC for people who are interested in our training, who have not trained with us before. The purpose of this class is to introduce you to our training.Location
(1) SmartPath LLC, 2018 156th Ave NE, Bellevue WA 98007
(2) SmartPath LLC, 1050 Connecticut Ave NW, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20036
(3) SmartPath LLC, 100 W Big Beaver Rd, Suite 200, Troy, MI 48084
(4) Live Video ConferenceWhen
: To Be DeterminedWhat you must do to be able to attend
Please RSVP your intentions as seating is limited and this response will also serve as your registration for this seminar. Space is limited and available to people who attend in person only R.S.V.P.
onlyAudience – who may attend?
This seminar is open to anyone qualified to take the PMP Exam, who is not PMP certified, and who is not a former SmartPath LLC trainee. Former trainees should attend the Free Study Group for former trainees. Send your resume if you are unsure whether or not you are qualified to email@example.com for a free review. You may attend one of these sessions only.Seminar Title - What You Need to Learn & Practice in order to Pass the Version 5 PMP Exam
This quick Overview also includes the following:
How you learn at SmartPath LLC
(a) What's in pmWorkbook
(b) pmWorkflows - how they help you learn
(c) Online Quiz practice - interactive and simulated
(d) Prep Exercises why they are important
(e) How to Study - Roadmap
(f) Online resource: More About the PMP Exam
• Exam Distribution & What to Look out for
• How to do the PMP Application for Version 5
• Roadmap to PMP Success
• Passing within 5/10/15 days
• Pitfalls to Avoid when preparing for the PMP Exam
• Articles on Exam subject matter of value to you
• Other learning optionsOther Agenda:
See the materials for yourself. Talk to one of our instructors.