Project Management PMP® Training through Process Driven Sequencing
Article by Mo Haque, PMP, MSEE, MSEE
Learn a method that was developed through many years of experience and and by helping thousands of project managers get their PMP® certification.
1. Learn through process-driven workflows where you will see the processes in all of their process groups in each knowledge area. As you go through the PMP® class training you will be constantly directed to one of the 13 workflows that also shows inputs and outputs.
2. This visual method of seeing a project from start to finish will also show you activities that need to be done. You will understand what needs to be done now, which ones you can come back to later and the precedent and dependent activities.
3. Areas to concentrate on as you study for the test will be pointed out. Descriptions that need to be memorized will be identified. The network diagrams, and math that you need to know will be carefully explained. You will also become acquainted with project management ethics, although these questions are very minimal now.
4. You will have your questions answered.
5, You will also learn from the experiences of your instructor.
6. Having an instructor who has had a lot of experience in many environments and industries is a big plus. This is a way for you to gain tacit knowledge.
I developed this method of learning, first for myself, because as a project manager, I needed to keep the project visibility in front of me, and the orderly carrying out of processes and activities before me, so no activity was missed and my projects would be delivered on time and within budget.
You cannot miss a process or an activity with this method. You can track yourself, your processes and your activities. What I made for myself, I am sharing with you in my project management training course so you can become efficient in your field, and so you can understand all of project management thoroughly.
Note: These Workflows are part of the training materials of SmartPath LLC's PMP Certification Training with Exam Prep. Our trainees like to keep these workflows updated as the PMBOK® Guide
Versions process. Mo Haque has been creating these Versions since PMBOK Guide, Version 1.
All PMP Options in DC, WA classrooms or Live Online
✓ In Classroom Washington DC:
: Details here
In Classroom Bellevue-Seattle WA:
100% Live Online PMP Live Online: Details here ✓
If you did not pass the PMP Exam with a competitor: Details here✓
Retraining for SmartPath LLC's trainees whose 6 months have expired Details here
Prior SmartPath LLC trainees can Select day/days from $150 via Live Online
Federal Government Pricing Plus inc. Exam: Click here✓
Federal Government Pricing - No Exam: Click here✓
Other Government Agency Pricing: Click here