D. What about Free Re-sitting? If you take a new 4 day class: All new training and one retraining option allows you to re-sit the training for up to 12 months or until PMI(R) changes their PMI(R) Authorized PMP(R) Exam Prep book, whichever is first. Note: You can only re-sit the training for free if the the class you want to re-sit has been purchased by someone else. There is no re-sitting when a on-time Transition class is offered. One retraining class allows for 2 re-sitting opportunities within 90 days of class or or until PMI(R) changes their PMI(R) Authorized PMP(R) Exam Prep book, whichever is first.
1. Do you have flexibility training over 4 days? Yes we do, just select the 4 days that has the first day that you want to start. Write in the menu's comments box which other 2nd day, 3rd day or 4th day that you would like to go and we will put you on that roster? Your class dates for day 1,2,3 and 4 need to coincide with the sequence on your website.
2. Do I Need Prior Training in or to take the PMP Certification with Exam Prep over 4 days or two weekends? All Classes are personally Instructor Led. No prior prep is required before our training, unless you feel you need some basic learning because you might lack formal exposure or formal experience. However, we do recommend exposure to project management or agile basics if you don't have formal exposure or formal experience or 2 hour agile basic concepts training.
3 Do provide the 35 hours of formal education required by the Project Management Institute plus the Prep you need to pass the Exam/ Yes. You will receive all the information you need to pass the Exam plus a Roadmap depicting what you must do to pass. You have a step by step Study Guide in our supplemental material, pmWorkbook.
4. I took a previous certification class, do you have a quick one day training available? Yes. One day class PMP Prep
6 How do we join the training? Most of our trainees are now doing their training 100% Live Online using their laptop or desktop: Live Online training.
7. What if you already have your 35 hours of training already? Trainees who have already taken their 35 hours of formal project management training and are pre-approved to take the PMP Exam should consider allowing enough time to complete all of the quiz practice before taking the exam. Many courses that provide you 35 hours of formal education don't cover what you need to know to pass the PMP Exam.
Comment on the PMP Certification Training importance: Most people know less than they realize when they come to training so allowing at least 15 to 30 days to do some additional Prep Exercises can be a great risk mitigation. You will need to complete all online quiz practice to stay compliant with our third exam pass guarantee. We pay for a third exam based on compliance activities for the 4 or 5 day course when you start at exam one.
What if I haven't taken a PMP Certification class before? If you have not taken a PMP certification class before, you should allow at least 15 - 30 days to take your Exam. If you have gaps, take advantage of re-sitting opportunities where you can get additional instructor assistance Live Online during class. We provide free PMP Online Quiz Subscription for up to 60 days starting on the last day of class. Start these as soon after class has ended. You can purchase additional time Quiz Extensions for a nominal fee but most will not need to purchase additional learning practice. We answer all questions while you are preparing for your exam by text, email or scheduled phone calls. Online quiz practice is designed to guide your learning, increase your speed and increase your accuracy through understanding.
What Happens to Re-sitting when the classes are already full?. There is no onsite re-sitting. All re-sitting is 100% Live Online, so the size of the class doesn't matter.
SmartPath LLC operates in WA, MI and DC Call Nereda Haque at 360-584-8614 to schedule your group or take the 100% Live Online training or email her.
(1) 100% Live Online learning using your laptop or desktop from anywhere: Live Online training sessions.
(3) Schedule your onsite group training in Troy, MI or anywhere in Michigan. Most classes schedule in Troy, MI are for organizational groups.
(4) Schedule your group training in Washington, DC: In Washington, DC. Most classes scheduled in Washington, DC are for organizational groups. However, if you put your group of friends together also. Call Nereda Haque at 360-584-8614 to schedule your group or take the Live Online Training or email her.