1. At SmartPath LLC your trainer is a Pro.
SmartPath LLC's trainers have many years of project experience as well as training teams in project management best practices.
PMP® training is very important. Learning from a Pro is even more important. All of our trainees are PMP(R) Credential holders, and have gone through SmartPath LLC's rigorous training program. You really need to learn from someone who has depth
of experience in order to truly understand project management in order to pass the exam. SmartPath LLC project management trainers are also all seasoned, practicing project managers. SmartPath LLC’s curriculum was developed by Mo Haque, MSEE, MSEE, PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, CMfgT, EDMP, who has spent many years training people for his large global project teams and for SmartPath LLC, as well as being a concurrent practitioner.
2. You receive project visibility:
You receive 16 workflows that picture knowledge areas and process groups, and processes as well as inputs & outputs, along with tools & techniques, and documents, in a way that you can understand and learn. The roles of the project manager are also reflected on the workflows. These workflows also show the following:
• a workflow pictorial from start to finish project management - visibility helps understanding and memory
• a workflow for each knowledge areas that show all the inputs and outputs, tools & techniques and roles
• Outputs mapped to inputs processes are of high importance. These help you understand the connections between the processes. Tools & Techniques and documents are illustrated or listed below the process. There is also a workflow on the Project Environment / Operations.
3. You receive all the materials
you need to study in order to pass the exam, as well a free 30-day online subscription with 2,200 mock questions to practice.
SmartPath LLC's material covers everything you need to know to pass the PMI(R) exam and the quiz practice will help you apply your knowledge.
4. You get price competitive, highest quality training, as well as SmartPath LLC's guarantee. See our PMP(R)/CAPM(R) certification course work guarantee*.
SmartPath LLC gives you 4 guarantees. Our pass guarantee is for a third exam payment based on compliance activities.
5. The last day of training is an exam review.
6. You can also resit the PMP training course again for FREE within 6 months from your initial first day of training 100% Live Online.
New materials are not issued when you resit, so bring your materials to class, neither is a new online quiz subscription provided. However, you can extend your online subscription for a fee starting at $39 for up to 15 days if you wish. Resitting the training should not be considered a substitute for studying or doing the important "job" of quiz practice.
7. You have a schedule conflict; you missed your flight or there was a family emergency? No problem! This is one of our guarantees. If something comes up and you need to skip a day of class you signed up for, we allow you to do this
and you can take the class at another time. You don’t miss out on anything. You get all the value for your money. We just ask that you let us know ahead of time as far in advance as you can, based on the circumstances. You can also pick up this day via Live Video Conference. Rescheduling is also free. You should plan to finish your class within 6 months.
8. Formal education contact hours & other requirements:
To be approved by the PMI® organization to sit for the exam you need to fulfill 35 formal contact hours of education for PMP training. Our services provide you with the certificate of completion for 35 contact hours.
Our goal is to help you pass the PMP exam and our classes are packed full with the information you need. We help you with your PMP application during class.Requirements by Project Management Institute:
If you are a four year college graduate or greater you need 4500 hours of project experience, or 7500 hours if you have less than that but you have a high school diploma or equivalent. If you are a PMI® member ($129* the first time) then exam costs you $405.* If you are not a member the exam costs you $555.* The exam is taken at a Prometric Testing Center - there is one in Fife, and one in Mountlake Terrace in Western Washington. Go to prometric.com to see all locations. There are locations around major metropolitan areas. If you are taking the CAPM® Exam, there are more locations.
9. SmartPath LLC also offers many project management classes or related classes for which you can earn fulfill your PDU requirements by reporting training hours on the PMI® website. You will need 60 PDUs every 3 years and now you can get one hour PDUs for as low as $25 per hour.
11. You can read more on our blogs.
SmartPath LLC Blog
for this website or our If have lots of articles
on our website that can enhance your knowledge.
12. Resitting a class that is instructor led will help you learn more than listening to hours of online replays. You deserve to get your questions answered. If you have done project management training before, it is likely that you will be taking your Exam quickly. Mo Haque, PMP and Nereda Haque, PMP are our trainee coaches to answer your questions as you do your quiz practice.
13. How to Pick the right company to get the most value.