Various important subjects will be listed here from time to time for project management related training.
This is a one hour class. See Refreshers
for PMP® Exam Review Preps. These classes skills focused.See this page for exam training that started 2021 for PMP Training
. See this page for SmartPath LLC retraining loyalty or shorter prep for any PMsAudience
1. Project Managers, Program Managers, Business Analysts.
2. Any person studying for the PMP exam may also purchase this class.
3. PMP® Certified people and other people needing PDUs may also purchase this class to gain a PDU.
Instructor: Mo Haque, MSEE,PMP,PMI-PBA,PMI-ACP
Loyalty for current PMP Trainees:
This class is free to SmartPath LLC people who still need to take the PMP exam
once the class has been purchased by another. Onsite attendance for free training is based on seat availability and Online training is always available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for seating or Online request. Here's another benefit of SmartPath LLC training loyalty.If you already have your PMP, then you need to purchase this class for a PDU to update and maintain your credential. Method of Training:
100% Live OnlinePDU Details:
1 PDU per class: T = Technical for the PMI-ACP, PMP or PMI-PBA certifications; L = Leadership; S = Strategic. For TLS breakdown, see below.
Interpretation: .25 means 15 minutes applied to a T, L or S, etc.
1. Change Management: T: .75: S: 25
2. Quality Tools: T:1
3. Decision Trees for Risk Management: T:1