Various important subjects will be listed here from time to time for project management related training.
This is a one hour class. See Refreshers
for PMP® Exam Review Preps. These classes are also exam focused, which also happen to be skills focused.Audience
1. Project Managers, Program Managers, Business Analysts.
2. Any person studying for the PMP exam may also purchase this class.
3. PMP® Certified people and other people needing PDUs may also purchase this class to gain a PDU.
Instructor: Mo Haque, MSEE,PMP,PMI-PBA,PMI-ACP
Loyalty for current PMP Trainees:
This class is free to SmartPath LLC people who still need to take the PMP exam
once the class has been purchased by another. Onsite attendance for free training is based on seat availability and Online training is always available. Email email@example.com for seating or Online request. Here's another benefit of SmartPath LLC training loyalty.If you already have your PMP, then you need to purchase this class for a PDU to update and maintain your credential. Method of Training & Locations: Onsite or Live Online:
1) Bellevue, WA - SmartPath LLC - 2018 156th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98007. Parking is Free. Bellevue, WA is in the Great Seattle Metropolitan area in Northern Washington State.
2) Washington, DC: SmartPath LLC, 1050 Connecticut Ave NW, Floor 5, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20036. Click here
for directions and DC Metro & Parking Information & Instructions
3) 100% Live Video Conference Class using your computer, netbook or IPAD from anywhere. Training is hosted from both the East & West Coast of the U.S. We do not accept cellphone connections. All instructions will be sent after we process your order.
3) Troy, Michigan: SmartPath LLC, 100 W Big Beaver Rd, Suite 200, Troy, MI 48084.
4) Take a class from anywhere in the U.S. via Live Video ConferencePDU Details:
1 PDU per class: T = Technical for the PMI-ACP, PMP or PMI-PBA certifications; L = Leadership; S = Strategic. For TLS breakdown, see below.
Interpretation: .25 means 15 minutes applied to a T, L or S, etc.
1. Change Management: T: .75: S: 25
2. Quality Tools: T:1
3. Decision Trees for Risk Management: T:1