PMP® Exam Prep Certification, for Group Training in Bellevue-Seattle, Michigan and DC Areas or 100% Live Online, all guaranteed to run at the time of purchase. Updated 11-10-2020 for the PMP exam starting 1/2/2021.
All SmartPath LLC's training options are fully Instructor Led. You don't need to worry about cancellation for any reason. You can always reschedule without being charged a fee, and you can re-sit unlimited times for up to 12 months from the first day of training or until PMI(R) creates a new PMP exam Prep book whichever is first.
Simply send us an email request. Re-sitting is done via Live Online Training using a laptop or desktop computer only. See all Onsite & Live Online Training Options: All PMP Cert Prep Training What if you have PMP exam exam acceptance?
If you have been accepted to take the PMP Exam already and you have taken a prior PMP training for Version 7 (exam starting 1/2/2021), then by all means schedule your PMP Exam if you want to. If you haven't done a V7 training (the exam that starts 1/2/2021), then wait to schedule. If you are going to dedicate your training days to class and study, and after class online quiz practice you should schedule your exam when it feels right for you. It is relatively easy to get a Live Online exam seat. If you have many knowledge gaps or you are a slower learner or you have a heavy work schedule, then give yourself up to 30 days to take the PMP Exam and more if needed. Rushing to take the exam without proper preparation is the number one cause for failure.If you don't have PMP Exam acceptance
: Be aware that you may a prerequisite class
if you are unfamiliar with basic agile concepts and basic project management projects. This is a one day class and will help you understand the PMP Prep Class. Our training provides you the 35 hours that the PMI organization requires. We give you PMP application guidance and checklist on the second day of training. The goal is for you to submit your PMP application before coming to class on the last day so you can be approved in about 3 to 5 business days, then you can schedule your PMP Exam.What if you failed with another organization, and now you are eligible to take the PMP Exam? When should you schedule your Exam?
This is a different circumstance. We do not believe that you have to sit in class, then quickly take the PMP Exam in case you forget. If you failed before, take more time for preparation and focus on your challenges which are outline in your PMP exam report. We believe that if you understood the information in the first place, you should not fail, unless there were some unusual stressors in your life creating your chaos at the time. Stress and this exam really don't mix. You need to be able to think clearly. Aside from stress, the issue of why you failed is most likely caused from any or all of the following:
(1) Your concepts need to be clearer - you need to step up your understanding through exercises, visible workflows, and practice questions online
(2) Your prior education was missing important content.
(3) You did not finish your exam questions because you didn't practice the questions properly in order to increase your speed. You need to gauge your practice.
(4) You were having difficulty with the verbose or situational questions. Situational questions can be verbose, but not always. Just about every question can be placed within a situation. We teach you what can go wrong and how to decipher what the situational questions refers to: such as process, people or business environment, etc.
(5) Your vocabulary lacked synonyms and your training did not provide synonyms in important areas. You had no keyword practice.
(6) You didn't want to put in the effort or hours it takes to prepare, preferring to take shortcuts to learning. There are no shortcuts. Those who pass, study hard, do all the recommended practice. If you are not getting it, it's cheaper to reschedule and prepare properly than to throw away $555 or $405 (PMI member rate) by taking the exam. Second and third retakes are $275 (PMI member rate) or $375. Rescheduling only costs $70.
Here's our training schedules by option:
See PMP Cert Live Online PMP Training
for Individual or Group Training, each person using a computer or laptop.
Or PMP Cert Prep in Bellevue or Greater Seattle
or anywhere in WA for Onsite Group Training
Or PMP Cert Prep in Washington, DC
for Onsite Group Training
Michigan - for Onsite Group Training
Or See Government Options
for 100% Live Online or schedule a group training Live Online or Onsite with us.
Or read our Testimonials:
Or, if you took a PMP class before from SmartPath LLC before and you still need to take the PMP exam, then see our loyalty programs
that are discounted for our former PMP trainees to retrain. We understand that life can get in the way and a few people may not pass the first time, and it may have been too late to retake the same PMP exam again, as the exam tends to change every 2.5 to 3 years.