Welcome to project management certification, PMP, Program Management, Agile, Business Analysis, Professional Scheduling and other related training
PMP Resitting Opportunities for the Current Exam
1. Video Conference Resitting Schedules for the Current PMP Exam: ET and PT here represent classes hosted in Michigan (ET) or Bellevue WA (PT)
Resitting opportunities are all four-day schedules but you can pick the first two and or last two days to get weekends for the first two classes below: Let me know what suits you:
a. Dec 16 to 19 in Pacific Time. (Weekend days are 16,17 PT and they are the first two days of a 4 day schedule);
b. Also Dec 7 to 10 ET will be available if someone purchases the class, (9,10 are days 3 and 4 of the 4 day schedule). If you have any holiday time these classes are going to happen:
3. Nov 27 to 30 ET and
4. Dec 26 to 29 PT. ET or PT means that the classes are hosted in Eastern or Pacific Time. Training starts at 8 AM and runs to 6:15 PM in ET or PT. Weekend days in ET start at 8:15 AM and run to 6:30 PM.
5. Jan 6,7,13,14 – ET
3. Resitting Onsite in Washington DC: There are no resitting opportunities available onsite at this time.
4. Resitting Onsite in Troy, MI or Bellevue WA: You will be informed on the last day by 5 PM or before if availability is obvious if you prefer an onsite seat.
How to schedule any of these opportunities:
a. Email email@example.com
b. Include the dates you wish to resit
* "Provider is a member of PMI's R.E.P. Program and PMI does not specifically endorse, approve, or warrant R.E.Ps products, courses, publications or services."
PMI, the Registered Education Provider logo, PMP, PgMP, PfMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, the PMI logo, and PMBOK are marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.