Nereda Haque is the best person to contact for further information for both short term SME assistance or training questions. Phone for Nereda Haque, PMP: 360-584-8614 (Direct) Phone for Mo Haque, MSEE, MSEE, PMP: 425-233-5510 (Mo)
Please do not call Mo Haque to register for class. You may contact him concerning IT or Business Process Projects if you wish, but please copy Nereda Haque: email@example.com to your email as he may not see your email. Mo is generally more reachable by appointment. Mo Haque's email is:
as he is seldom available upon demand.
(1) Bellevue, WA: 2018 156th Ave NE, Bellevue, WA 98007. (Redmond is a few steps away - close to Freeways and easy quick access from Seattle.
(2) Washington, DC: 1050 Connecticut Ave NW, 5h Floor, Suite 1000, Washington, DC 20036. Metro is in the building
PoliciesPolicies for Ordering, Cancelling Orders, Classes or Quizzes & Shipping Information:
If you just ordered an online class, and materials come with the class, they will be mailed out using U.S.P.S. If you are ordering materials separately from class, you need you be in our training program or you are a past SmartPath LLC trainee. Materials come with the class and we offer purchase to current or former trainees only, for materials replacement or update purposes only. Most orders will go out within 3 business days or less. To order quiz practice: Order the night before in order to start the next day or order earlier and provide us a start date. Please pay attention to "For SmartPath LLC trainees" only purchases. These are loyalty programs. Refund, Returns and Cancellation Policies for Products, Training registration and software returns:
1. Product purchases:
We offer 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back, within 30 days of purchase, except shipping and handling fees. Please get a return authorization number before returning any products. If you cancel an order after it has been shipped, return policies are the same as 100% money back satisfaction guarantee policies less shipping and handling.2. Software:
No refunds on software except manufacture defects or if the shipping is lost. We currently don't ship or sell any software at this time.3. Online Quiz Practice Subscriptions:
These subscriptions have a start date and end date for the amount of time you purchased. We handle these subscriptions manually, so we can be sensitive to the exam needs of the trainees. Because our trainees have exams and cannot always get an exact date, we provide a few days of leniency to avoid practice cut-off for an exam. Otherwise, if you need more time, purchase an extension
to your subscription before it runs out or simply resubscribe when you are ready. Extensions and subscriptions start at $39 for 15 days. You can use your quiz for unlimited hours or practice during the subscription period. All of our classes with online quiz practice have 30 days of free online practice with a specific start date.4.
All Training Registrations for Onsite or Live Video Conference Training: If you cancel your Training Class or any class 3 days in advance of the first day of training, you will have back the amount you paid for training less $100 service fee or you can reschedule another class at another time at no loss to you. If you cancel within less than 3 days notice, you will receive a refund minus $100 service fee or you can reschedule a class at no loss to you; except, if you cancel your class after 11 AM the day before your class begins, you will not receive a refund. However, you may still reschedule your training at no loss to you. If you miss any day/days of a class, you can make it up at another time without loss to you. Also, we do not refund or adjust the cost of the training you paid for if you do not complete your training. You have up to six months to complete your training from the time of your first class or the first class you registered for, should you require to reschedule. Live Video Conference Class Cancellations.
Live Video Conference cancellation involves Materials which are received ahead of class. If you cancel the training, you need to return the materials at your cost in good condition. Definition of good condition: If you have laminated or paper workflows, the should be unscratched, not creased, clean and free of writing. Also, the class book or books must be unopened if they are shrunk wrapped in plastic, in order to provide them to another trainee, or an additional deduction of up to $75 in addition to the $100 for the class cancellation, will be made from class refund.
We understand that cannot give your materials to another trainee if they have been damaged or used in any way. If we send the materials out to you, you should know that you wish to take the training, and it's unlikely that you will need to cancel in order to avoid cost, or simply reschedule your training which you can do at no cost to you.Special circumstances for some of the Project Management Institute's Certifications only - Resitting and How It Works for PMP, PMI-PBA and PMI-ACP Certifications only:
(1) The following does not apply to any other training. The following applies to these classes ONLY: PMP®, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, CAPM® Certification Training with Exam Preps: You may repeat your original project management certification training at no further cost to you - some or all of the classes for up to 6 months from the first day of your initial class based on availability of seats onsite (unsold seats onsite), Live Video Conference (LVC) availability and total number of participants in the class. Live Video Conference is available for just about all resitting, although as we get closer to a new Exam schedule there may be occasional times when full participation is not available via LVC; however, we will provide you listening in rights. We are sensitive to your learning needs.(Details may differ for loyalty programs
for those who retrain after the initial 6 months); dates and locations are subject to classes going forward (someone else purchased the class) and seat availability for onsite resitting, and you will need to make your request to resit a class by emailing Nereda Haque, PMP. If someone else doesn't purchase the class you wish to resit, then resitting will not be made available. Note: Plan ahead and take your resitting when you know that it's highly likely that the class will go forward.
(2) Procedure for resitting class: At that time of your resitting request you will be put on a waiting list, and you will generally be advised of seat availability by the day before the class begins. There are times when onsite seating will be unknown until 5 PM the day before due to organizational approvals pending. Classes go forward when they are purchased, and we only require one person to purchase a class in order for it to go forward. Cancellations of a one person class usually happens due to a family emergency or their sudden illness, but it tends to be rare. We make every effort to help you schedule a resit and will confirm your request as soon as we can. For best results, schedule a resitting in advance. You can resit one or more times. Resitting may also be available by live Video conference (LVC) for many of our classes but not for all of them, and are especially available via LVC for the PMP Classes about 1/3 of the time. Live Video Conference is offered most times when Mo Haque, PMP, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, CMfgT, ITIL takes the class. No other instructors are currently teaching via Live Video Conference.
(3) CAPM trainees now take all of their training with the PMP Class and they use the PMP materials, so instructions for the PMP class applies to them also. They are also provided a handout of what to pay attention to when preparing for the exam, and they will only practice specific quizzes. CAPM trainees take the first 3 days of the PMP class only, unless they want to pay for the whole class. If they pay for the whole class, they will receive a PMP Certification training certificate. If they pay for 3 days, they will receive a CAPM Certification training certificate. CAPM Trainees should have at least 1500 hours of project management experience and or project management support. If you don't have this experience, please don't sign up for the class. CAPM trainees can participate in the loyalty "Do It Again" for PMP Trainees when they are ready to take the PMP Exam.
(4) Note: Classes such as PMI-ACP and PMI-PBA are held less often, and PMI-PBA rarely has resitting opportunities available over a weekend. So don't be too fussy about your choices if you need to resit or make the most of your time when you take the class the first time.
(5) Resitting is only available when classes are purchased by someone else: Although all classes are Guaranteed to Run at the time of purchase, this is only possible if someone purchases the class because purchasing a class makes it Guaranteed to Run. However, most requests to resit via Live Video Conference will be immediately approved for PMP training for resitting and any other allowable PMI training whenever it is a sold class. Once the class has been purchased, we can allow you to resit in class or enable you to retake the training via Live Video Conference through your laptop.
(6) Submitted Application:
If you request to resit, you will also need to show that you have submitted your application to the Project Management Institute for exam approval. Please note that you should take your appointment to resit seriously.
(7) If you fail to give notice that you cannot attend prior to training, you may not receive further resitting opportunities. Providing a trainee an onsite seat that may be the last available seat, does not allow us to continue to sell a "late" seat.
If the PMP class materials have changed, you may request a complete set of materials and pay $129 plus tax, or the current listed price plus tax for your certification materials, (includes standard postage to the 48 US lower states - postage may be additional for Hawaii and Alaska, except for Anchorage) or you will continue to use the materials you have from your previous class and add your own notes. Do not ask for new materials. If the trainee makes a fuss in the classroom about not getting free new materials, the trainee loses all future resitting privileges for class disruption.
(9) If the PMP Exam has changed you will need to replace your materials in order to attend class at $129 plus tax or the current listed price plus tax for your certification materials. This price includes standard shipping or you can pick it up in the class room.
Your success is our priority. However, after six months from the first day of training, if you still want to participate in training (and you have no bonus resitting periods), you may pay the loyalty price for the "do it again training"
which will again give you up to six months of training from the first new initial day of training and new materials; unless you have one or two re-sits available to you as described on our guarantee page: Please see all guarantees including the pass guarantee for the third exam payment, for the PMP/CAPM exams
(10) PMI-ACP Certification: PMI-ACP Exam
(11) PMI-PBA Exam
(12) Loyalty Do It Again Programs for PMP, PMI-ACP and PMI-PBA training. See the Do It Again classes in the main class menu for PMP, PMI-PBA and PMI-ACP certification training. PMI Exams: If you do all of the required mandatory activities as a full participant (pass guarantee compliant - See Pass Guarantee under more details for each of these trainings. At SmartPath LLC, you may resit up to two more times (if you earned compliance bonus resitting) after the first 6 months of training has expired, if you still need to take an exam. However, all PMI exams need to be finished within 12 months from the last day of the original training. After 12 months from your last day of training with us, you will need to pay the posted loyalty price for the retraining class if you wish to retake any more classes. If you fail the Exam 3 times you will need to wait a year before taking the PMI Exam again. The PMI organization only gives you 12 months to finish your exam. Sometimes they may give you an extension to the exam. This does not extend your bonus resitting at SmartPath LLC, and out third exam payment cutoff is 12 months. SmartPath LLC Pass guarantees all require mandatory measurable performance on the part of the trainee and does not cover the first or 2nd Exam payments. (Note: Trainees who are provided training through government sponsored training may have their first exam included in their training – you will be told if it was included.)Lots of PMI Exam changes are happening in 2018:
If you have an interest in any of the exams such as PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, PgMP and PMP, before the exams change, then please make sure you plan to take them in a shortened timeframe. The next new PMP and PMI-ACP will start on 3/26/2018. That means all late January training and on will be for the New PMP Exam.
Six Sigma Training: There is no pass guarantee for the CSSGB as it is an open book exam. There is no pass guarantee for EDMP-1, EDMP-2 or CSSYB either. All are open book exams. There are no resitting opportunities for Six Sigma Training. Six Sigma Training is focused on helping you understand and practice for the exam. After class, all you need to do is to practice and prepare according to specific instructions that you will receive in the classroom.
If you have any questions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Michigan Trainees ONLY: At SmartPath LLC we want happy, satisfied trainees. Your success is our mission. If you have any complaints, please contact us so we can resolve any issues that you might have with SmartPath LLC. Contact: Nereda Haque, PMP at 360-584-8614 or email@example.com.
If you cannot resolve them, you may do the following:
If you have any concerns under the Proprietary School Act 148 of 1943, you may file a complaint
Your complaint must be in writing