Welcome to project management certification and related training, and consulting services
How to Practice the PMP® Quizzes Online
SmartPath LLC's Online Quiz practice learning may be done using your smartphone, tablet or your computer. You can see the question, 4 answers, and the reasoning behind the answer. Seeing everything on one page can help you work faster. Using a smartphone is convenient for those on the go like its convenience.
(1) Concentrate on looking up answers only if you don't understand the answer
(2) Do not repeat the quizzes until you have done them all so you prevent rote learning. Rote learning will not help you in the exam because PMI® does not release their exam questions. Their questions will not be the same.
(3) Before repeating the quizzes, focus your learning again on areas that you understood the least
(4) Prove all answers wrong until you can't, then prove why the best answer is best. This is the most productive way to learn.
(5) If you have done the quiz practice before and you only want to hit on some areas, then concentrate on Quizzes A, H, I, L, J, L. If you are poor in planning, you should do, F and H also.
(6) If you want to cover all areas, then do all questions
PMP, CAPM, PMI-ACP, PMI-PBA, PgMP, PfMP, PMI-SP, PMI, RMP, PMI, and PMBOK, are the registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.