How to Practice the PMP(R) Quizzes Online How to Avoid Rote Learning - Applies to exam ending 12/31/20 and exam starting1/2/21
SmartPath LLC's Online Quiz practice learning may be done using your smartphone, tablet or your computer. You can see the question, answers, and the reasoning behind the answer. Seeing everything on one page can help you work faster. You can see your results, together with all information if you submit your quiz practice when you finish it. Using a smartphone is convenient for those on the go.
This page was last updated on 1-2-21
(1) To use your time effectively, concentrate on looking up quiz answers only if you don't understand the answer
(2) Do not repeat the quizzes until you have done them all so you prevent rote learning. Rote learning will not help you in the exam because you need to practice reasoning. The PMI questions will not be the same. (3) Before repeating the quizzes, focus your learning those areas again that you understood the least. Or review your quiz practice and try and understand why the best answer is best
(4) Prove all answers wrong until you can't, then prove why the best answer is best. This is the most productive way to learn.
(5) All quiz practice is important for the exam that started 1-2-21
(6) For V7 exam follow all of the Review instructions in pmWorkbook which contains most of your supplement materials and cross references to the Workflows and the PMI(R) Authorized PMP(R) Exam Prep content.